• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Glucosamine doesn't work??

madden player

I am Canadian
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't let a bad review stop you from taking it. I use it. I live with fibromyalgia, a chronic pain/arthritic disorder, and cannot be without it in the winter. I also use it on my old arthritic horse. Horses can't lie about results! ;) I will add that I prefer to use it with MSM and chondroitin sulfate.

I've used Glucosamine - and it rocks!

Word of advice, if you have knee problems, don't try to take up snowboarding :) Anyway, I've skied for 20 years and decided to try snowboarding.... long story short, my knees hurt so bad for 2 months I was about to go to the doc but it was tax season and time was short so I started taking Optimum JSF (thanks to Gopro's recommendation).

WOO HOO! No more pain!

topolo said:
I have used it for 2 moths with no results :(
You could try switching brands and/or do like Hawkwind, and others including myself, and add some MSM and chondroitin sulfate.

Good luck.

I take it for preventative use; can't say it works, can't say it doesn't, but I'm shooting for "does."

Back