• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

feedback please?!?!?

airforce1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 5 8 right around 195 ive gained about ten pounds in the last month. i just want to put down my diet and see what everyone has to say.

730 two scoops of whey (44 g), bowl of oatmeal, 4 egg whites, two pieces whole grain toast w/ jelly, glass of cran/apple juice

1200 double turkey burger, chicken taco (meat, salsa, and beans on tortilla), veggies, pasta

345 serving of musclemilk (32 g)

500 (W/O)

600 two scoops whey (46 g)

800 chicken breast and salad

1000 casein protein (20 g)

i take all my shakes with skim milk. i know i take a lot of shakes but im in the air force and cant really make my self meals like i want. according to most calculators im pretty low on carbs, and on overall carbs. id just like to hear any suggestions.

What are the macros and what are your goals/

id like to see 215 by the end of jan. im at about 280 grams of protein, 65 grams of fat, and somewhere between 300 and 400 grams of carbs. my main question is what range of carbs should i be looking for. im on a bulk until Feb then im gonna hit a month cut.

Your ratio for your food intake looks pretty good you are around 40/40/20. I would switch some things in your diet though. i would take casein in the morning with breakfast instead of the whey. This way your body doesn't go into a catabolic state between the long meals. I would also take out the musclemilk and replace with whey. Also add some flax seed oil. I would split it up into 2 servings through out the day and mix it with the protein shakes. Just a little insight. Hope it helps.

aggies1ut said:
Glad that you want to offer some advice, but just a note. Take a look at the date he posted this....
lmao I could have chimmed in to help his meals out but whats the sense...I'm sure the damage is done already heh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL. For some reason, I love it when this happens. :funny:

Back