• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Essential Whey Protien

sweatshopchamp

J-Freak
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im looking for a good tasting protien for a PWS, do you have any good ideas for stuff thats cheap, effective and doesnt taste like my dog crapped it out and then put it in a blender. I got this stuff from Costco and it tastes SO bad! Then i add Glutamine and I want to puke!:barf: I just want to know what you guys take so I dont have to sample all of them. :confused: Thanks.

I just realized that this question has probably been asked daily. So I will humbly accept any comments that make fun of my post.:headbang:

Well , I currently take designer whey. Its a good protein , low carbs . It tastes pretty good too (chocolate) and the strawberry isnt bad if you mix it with some frozen fruit.

Im finishing the 5pound of it that I have left , and then Ill try some allthewhey stuff , a lot of people said it was good. So , you might want to check that one out also. I heard alltheway was pretty tasty too.

Back