• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wife needs help

rantheman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my wife despirtly needs help. she is trying to loode weight and is getting nowhere fast. She has tried Atkins(urg) and never really succeeded. She is mostly a seditary person during the day as she works on the computer. I really worry about her and am finally agreed to to listen to some advice from you guys. I need some foods and guide lines for her please. :hmmm:

Well , good foods to eat are lean protiens such as boneless, skinless chicken breast, tuna with light mayo(if you must) or fat free yogurt and add some spices for flavor. Try to stay away from refined foods like chips, crackers, bread,(unless its pumpernickel or something that has like 5 o 6 ingridents in it) or they have low carb wraps. Veggies, Sweet Potatoes, Reg. Potatoes, Brown rice. Pretty much just eat good healthful foods, stay away from fad diets and a lot of fat free stuff because they are loaded with extra sugars most of the time. Tell her to try and get out a couple nights a week and walk or do some aerobics, 30 mins. really isn't that much time I'm sure she can squeeze it in somewhere. And water, water is important because some people think they are hungry but they are actually dehydrated because its the same signal inside the body. You can't expect the weight to just fly off because when that happens it's mostly water and then you start to loose muscle most of the time it will take hard work, dedication and time.

just for your info: Atkins died at an early age because of some heart problem because he was toooooo fat. and people eat his diet???? stupid.

second, without any kind of commitement she will not get anywhere. eat 6-7 small meals a day of protein, fat, and YES EVEN THE "deadly" CARBS. jodi put some great stuff on this forum i think it is called something like , cutting bulking and maintance and she explains everything really well....but ill tell you right now man, no matter how good of a diet she wont get anywhere if the commitement isn't there... good luck

QuestionGuy said:
just for your info: Atkins died at an early age because of some heart problem because he was toooooo fat. and people eat his diet???? stupid.

second, without any kind of commitement she will not get anywhere. eat 6-7 small meals a day of protein, fat, and YES EVEN THE "deadly" CARBS. jodi put some great stuff on this forum i think it is called something like , cutting bulking and maintance and she explains everything really well....but ill tell you right now man, no matter how good of a diet she wont get anywhere if the commitement isn't there... good luck

actaully he died after falling over and suffereing a servere head injury which resulted in a blood clot ther is no evidence that his death was linked in any way to his diet. he did suffer from cardiomyopathy (a weak heart) though this could have been due to a number of reasons not necessarily his diet

she has started to walk on our treadmill daily to get the juices flowing :D

Go through the sticky 'guide to cutting...' and work out a plan that will suit her lifestyle. You can post her diet plan with total cals and macros for a critique.

Also workout a training regimin that she will be comfortable doing. But nothing much will happen if she is not really determined/motivated to see it happen. So you might have to work with that as well, but dont push too hard or make things too hard or she might give up soon. Start slowly and monitor progress. Seeing positive progress is a great motivator.

Good luck! :thumb:

stu21Ldn said:
actaully he died after falling over and suffereing a servere head injury which resulted in a blood clot ther is no evidence that his death was linked in any way to his diet. he did suffer from cardiomyopathy (a weak heart) though this could have been due to a number of reasons not necessarily his diet

he was a fatass tho, i diddnt mean his diet killed him i meant that, he was a fatass and made money of making diets, that doesnt make sence

as does your grammer. maybe proof read before sending so we dont have to read this crap

IML Gear Cream!
QuestionGuy said:

wrong...Dr Atkins dies from hereditary heart disease

rantheman said:
my wife despirtly needs help. she is trying to loode weight and is getting nowhere fast. She has tried Atkins(urg) and never really succeeded. She is mostly a seditary person during the day as she works on the computer. I really worry about her and am finally agreed to to listen to some advice from you guys. I need some foods and guide lines for her please. :hmmm:

she needs to increase her level of activity...dieting alone for most people does not work

thanks Lam I agree but she needed to hear it from someone else. Your advice on the board is often along the same lines as my thinking so I am sure reading your post will help to get her working out

even something simple like taking a 45-60 minute walk every other day would be a big help. the human body is not meant to be inactive...

rantheman , if I were you I would use this to have more "activities" in the bedroom . Its exercise after all , it might sound stupid , but it would help and , everybody wins with this :D

rantheman said:

Hmmmm :hmmm:

this is just a thought.... diet and cardio:bulb:

i agee she just takes it more seriously if it comes from people on the boards

rantheman said:
i agee she just takes it more seriously if it comes from people on the boards

didn't mean to be a wiseass before, but i was basically just saying its up to her, ya know? If she wants to lose weight, and she CAN do it, SHE has to be the one willing to exercise and eat right.

to quote my man Mikhal...

"you can change your life and never be the same......when you're ready"

she needs to excercise at LEAST 4 days a week and eat a caloric deficit in order to lose weight

Back