• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help on start of cycle

money13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been waiting on my cycle for a few weeks to get here....today i recieved the d-bol and i was wanting to start it... its made by Pro Pharm DBOL-25 and its in 25mg pills. i want to break them up into at least three pieces for a more level dose all day. i want to know if anyone has heard of this company or brand? i should have my test in next week along with the nolvadex. thanks a lot!

i just opened the bottle and i dont know how i am suppossed to break up the pills because they are in plastic capsules in like a powder form.....any suggestions?

I've never seen dbol in capsule form but it could be out there...

Its called some guy making them in a home lab trying to save time not making batches of 2000 caps at a time, he is saving himself labor. More than one "UG Lab" do this, cranking out pills is around a $5,000 investement unless someone takes the risk of finding a business to do it for them.

You obviously can't break them up reliably at this point, unless you do it via cutting the powder into portions with a razor and putting them in a drink.

Flex said:
Sounds a little sketchy to me :hmmm:

Its an underground lab, did you expect defects from Eli Lilly to be doing that stuff? :lol: The whole GAME is sketchy.

ProPharm is reputable.

Back