• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cameltoe

madog69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does anybody else love the cameltoe:thumb:

I got tired of that phrase so my sister and I call it a Moose's Knuckle :lol:

Have you ever heard the Cameltoe song on "Bob and Tom"? It is hysterical. :D

camel toes are great.. I say we get the female members to post their camel toe. Speaking of which.. for all of you camel toe lovers out there.
www.ratemycameltoe.com
great website.

schwartznenegger.jpg
spacer.gif
[size=-1]TOEtal Recall of Gray Davis
Toe Factor: 8
Seen: Fund raising
[/size]

[size=-1]Here we see a young Arnold, before he conquered bodybuilding and Hollywood. Around the time when he completely decimated Franco Columbo's psyche with his classic line in PUMPING IRON. He turns to Franco and says, "Franco, you???re looking good, you???ve been working hard??? but imagine my confidence right now..." Perhaps he will be the next Governor of California. I was watching NBC not long ago thinking that perhaps some of Arnold's dianabol (or whatever he was injecting back in the 70???s) has possibly made its way into Maria's toothpaste tube; have you seen those teeth lately?!? I know that large - and possibly extra - teeth are a Kennedy calling card... but her chopper situation is truly frightening. I've been in kitchens with less enamel than she points at the camera on Dateline NBC. Hmmm??? I wonder what the movie about his campaign trail will be called? First Terminator? Conan the Legislator?[/size]

pic under celebrity camel toe on above site

OMG...there is a site for everything these days!

So, if a man's package is clearly visible, that is also referred to as a cameltoe? It needs a new name. Reminds me of someone referring to "male gyno".

There are men out there with camel-toe

IML Gear Cream!
shutupntra1n said:
I got tired of that phrase so my sister and I call it a Moose's Knuckle :lol:
:laugh: :laugh:

I love the Camel Toe,but I think the Moose's knuckle sounds better.

gotta love em... a tribute to the ole camel toe... :D :rocker:

8.jpg

18.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

16.jpg

4.jpg

Miss canada, and miss Detroit. I'll let you decide which is which.

Attachments

• missdetroit.jpg
    missdetroit.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 337
Oh fuck, thats NAR NAR!

IML Gear Cream!
Shae said:
Pardon me for being the world's biggest dumb ass when it comes to sexuality and screwing but what in the blue hell is camel toe? I only though camels have those kinds of toes. :hmmm:

Look at the picture of the camel's foot. See how it's split and there's two toes. Now look at the pictures of the women. See how they're split and there's two "toes". (Hint: This only happens when their wearing VERY tight pants. ;) )

ALBOB said:
Look at the picture of the camel's foot. See how it's split and there's two toes. Now look at the pictures of the women. See how they're split and there's two "toes". (Hint: This only happens when their wearing VERY tight pants. ;) )

Ohhhhhhhhh. I get it now. :D

Thanks! :kiss:

Back