• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would this go bad?

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I was to prepare a Protein shake at lets say 9:00 PM would it still be good at 5:00 am.
I can't use the blender at that early in the morning, I'll get thrown out in the street.

Keep it in the fridge.. should be perfectly fine. Dont mix creatine with it though.

PreMier said:
Keep it in the fridge.. should be perfectly fine. Dont mix creatine with it though.

I know, I found out the hard way. :barf:

I actually like mixing a proten shake prior to drinking it and cooling it in the refridge. Are you going to be drinking it at 5:00am? I normally don't use a blender to make my protein shakes, to much clean up. I normally use a shaker to mix. I was woried about drinking clumps of half disolved powder before I found out that with a good shake and a two hours of sitting in the refridgerator all of the powder breaks down into a consistent liquid.

WilliamB said:
I actually like mixing a proten shake prior to drinking it and cooling it in the refridge. Are you going to be drinking it at 5:00am?
Yes, well more like like at 5:15. I shower first then I hit the gym at 6:00 in the morning.

I dont use a blender to make my shake either. I grind a bag of oats and store them an container. When needed, i simply add the oats+protein+water and shake vigorously in a leakproof container. As far as i know, most brands of protein powder today dissolve fairly well.

Back