• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Starting Out?

PIVNI

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I decided I wanted to take some supplements to help in my weight lifting. My problem is that I know nothing about it and don't want to get some thing bad or harmful, so could you guys give me some good products to use that are safe for some one 16 and arent illegal in school sports? Any help would be appreciated.

There are plenty of sticky threads at the top of each forum loaded with tons (or tonnes for you other people :)) of useful information.

Read them.

gococksDJS said:
the two primary things are proper diet and proper training
On top of that:
Multi-Vitamin
1 gram of Calcium/day
Post Workout Shake (whey and dextrose or maltodextrin)

Thanks for the help, but one more question. Where is a place to get these GNC? I've noticed a lot of people seem to talk bad about them though.

Well, shop around for the best prices. You have to find what protein you like the best, too. Optimum Nutrition 100% whey is popular, as are the whey products put out by www.allthewhey.com. GNC tends to be overpriced compared to the better internet shops like www.bulknutrition.com. Both of these are board sponsors here with many happy customers. Dextrose is real cheap on bulknutriton.com, actually. I get calcium and vitamins from Sam's, though. GNC is fine if the convenience is worth the extra money. Shop around.

could you possibly give me links to specific products, when I look for these there are tons of them. And i have no idea which ones you are refering to.

i would reccomend ephedrine. I used ephedra and loved it. A bonus, if you play sports you get a lot more aggressive on it too. Creatines good stuff, but use that after lifting consistently for awhile. Most importantly you should have a healthy diet.

Ephedrine:

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=50

um, i would hold off on the ephedrine for a bit. perhaps a nootropic or something like bsl's GO would be better for energy, if that.

Back