• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

creatin ????

sgtneo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi im thinking about getting creatin v12 turbo i think its called as i need to gain weight. is it any good? also i have a high metab so will this affect it alot?

thanks

Neo

also will this contribute to a high calory diet and what will i need to be eating on daily basis food wise

ehh just use regular creatine monohydrate. I dont believe any product that uses high performance automobile terms in their product name. Its probably just full of sugar. Just eat! Eat lots of wholesome calorie rich foods. Creatine will not make you gain weight.

Creatine wont make you grow or gain weight. It only helps to train harder. If you are not growing you need to re-examine your diet as you need to increase cals.

Go through the sticky 'guide to...' for tips on how to set your diet straight. You can track your cals at www.fitday.com. Then post your diet meal by meal with total cals and macros for a critique.

SO, did you create anything yet? :grin:

Yep , eat more first if you want to gain weight. Once you got that going then I would start creatine. The thing about v-12 turbo is that people who are resistant to regular monohydrate creatine might respond to v-12 turbo ... Im like that , I dont respond to regular creatine monohydrate. But I would still start off with monohydrate if I were you . Oh ya , and drink lots of water.

Back