• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

mini cut... HELP!

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay about 2 months ago i finished cutting for 6 weeks, very gradually i began to raise the cals adding in more carbs week by week, now i'm above maintenance and had managed to keep the fat down at 11.5% up until last week (got as low as 10% on the cut) but this week i switched from a very high volume to a very low volume (HIT) style program, also had no time for cardio and had to eat out on a couple of occassions, I can tell i've put fat on I took at mid-week reading at 13% i'm expecting to be 13.5-14% now, its a real nightmare I thought it had gone for good but its all back on

I can't just let it go, I felt great cut n' now i'm feeling really shit again!.. if i cut carbs this week and added in the CV and the volume reckon I could trim this fat back off in a couple of weeks? or have I totally screwed up and do I need to plan another big ass cutting cycle? (effectively taking another 2-3 months off my muscle building progress!) I hope not

how should I go about this?

peace

are you doing any cardio ?

whats your sodium intake like? how are you measuring bodyfat?

LAM said:
are you doing any cardio ?

no didn't have time last week, that is like my first week in a LONG time i have not done any cardio - another reason why the BF went up, it all hit me last week with the diet being a bit off, not cardio and starting low volume/HIT methods

i'm very tempted to just add in the volume and HIIT cardio sessions back then gradually cut down till i lose it again? hopefully it will come off fast!

stu21Ldn said:
whats your sodium intake like? how are you measuring bodyfat?

don't have a clue, doubt its much different from my cut, i'm still eating relatively clean, measuring BF on scales but I can see it in the mirror too! I was so lean a few weeks ago its so damm fustrating!

Back