• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yes, I know. Another Creatine Question...

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I may have found out why I responded well to creatine monohydrate when I traded last year, and that is because I used a table spoon as opposed to the recommended "heaping teaspoon."

Yes, I know, Im an idiot, I mixed up the "p" and the "b."

All I want to know before I head off to the gym here shortly, and I'll be searching for it immediately after posting this, but how much protein do you take?

Last year I took a table spoon before working out, and one table spoon after working out.

Yesterday, I took a teaspoon before working out, and one teaspoon after working out.

How much do you guys take?

Good Thing I didn't wait it out until someone answered. I just took the teaspoon it says on the label.

just take 10g a day , split it in 2 doses if youd like ... More than that wont do anything more. A common way to take creatine is before your breakfast and 30 mins before you train. Thats what I do , and its been working pretty good for me.

simbh said:
just take 10g a day , split it in 2 doses if youd like ... More than that wont do anything more. A common way to take creatine is before your breakfast and 30 mins before you train. Thats what I do , and its been working pretty good for me.
10 grams is how many teaspoons or tablespoons?

2 heaping tsp.

I take mine POST workout, with a glucose transport to increase uptake.

soxmuscle said:
I may have found out why I responded well to creatine monohydrate when I traded last year, and that is because I used a table spoon as opposed to the recommended "heaping teaspoon.

:laugh: please tell me you didnt try and do a loading phase with 5tbl spoons per day.

stu21Ldn said:
:laugh: please tell me you didnt try and do a loading phase with 5tbl spoons per day.
No loading phase. I did what I thought was 10 total grams per day.

Back