• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

increase calorie intake

DanSterone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i want to increase my intake of calories, but i want to eat things high in protein, and low in fat...

if i eat a lot of healthy foods and get a lot of calories, will i be able to build muscle.

what kind of foods should i eat?

Yes you will be able to build muscle. That's exactly how most of us here do it. We eat healthy and while bulking we eat alot of healthy foods.

You should start here http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=21113 There is a word document in there as well with a healthy food shopping list ;)

i see that stuff but i really cant get all that stuff, so if i just eat like a lot of fruits, vegitables, and low fat portions of meat, and protein shakes, will i be able to gain muscle faster without the fat?

also what about substituting weight gainer for meals?

thanks

I know you can't get all that stuff but most of it on the list is what you mentioned. :lol: So yes, you can do that.

I don't really like those weight gainers but that's my opinion.

thanks a lot jodi, you have been a great help.:D

DanSterone said:
i see that stuff but i really cant get all that stuff, so if i just eat like a lot of fruits, vegitables, and low fat portions of meat, and protein shakes, will i be able to gain muscle faster without the fat?

thanks

just because you are eating healthy foods that doesnt mean you wont gain fat. any type of food can make you fat. if you want to build muscle and keep fat to a minimum, increase your calories very slowlyyyyyyyy.

DanSterone said:
thanks a lot jodi, you have been a great help.:D

She always is.

DanSterone said:

thanks
I would add some starchy carbs in there - whole grains (oats, barley, rye), legumes (beans, chick-peas, lentils) and sweet potato are all good options. And healthy fats (nuts, fatty fish) are also important.

You will have to workout correctly as well if you want to minimise fat gains.

And bump on Jodi's advice regarding weight gainers - :barf:. Make your own.

how do i make my own weight gainer? :hmmm:

Whey, oats, yogurt, banana and natural PB :)

IML Gear Cream!
awesome! thank you, your always a great help Jodi! :thumbs:

Back