• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anabolics and fire dept?

DeadBolt

MP Minister of Pain!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know if these will prevent someone from passing the drug test for a fireman or paramedic? I was just curious if I ever did em would I get screwed with the fire department? Or do they not care about steroids?

Fire/Police do not do routine testing or pre-employment testing for anabolics. Just the usual illegal drugs (marijuana, meth, etc.)

They care if you get caught, one stripper/firefighter lost his job.

Do strip clubs do testing? ;)

But for the initial testing...like the background screening and drug test before you even enter do they test for it or do they just pick like the jacked guys and run a steroid test?

Ive searched all over and can't seem to find a damn thing on it.

Mudge said:
They care if you get caught, one stripper/firefighter lost his job.

Are you talking about the Stripper/Firefighter/BodyBuilder?? I forgot his damn name...

Well he was also a bodybuilder yes :lol: I dont remember his name, he said "I didnt know that there were rules against it" in regards to his job as a Firefighter.

Felonies come first, your job shouldn't have to tell you, in theory :hehe: I am not glad he got caught at all of course, but obviously a line like that isn't going to get him off if he gets charged with anything further.

Back