• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Several questions

Eugene

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi. I have several questions here.

1) When I train with the equipment that is supposed to work on the chest, I almost never feel the chest, never the lower/middle chest, and very rarely
the higher chest. Instead I feel my hands and the abdomen tiring, and eventually I stop because of them and not because of the chest.
Does this mean that I don't train my chest, or is it that I just don't feel the training, but the chest is trained nonetheless?

2) If I don't complete the arm movements in the chest train machines(Lever Pec Deck Fly, Chess press) yet increase the weight in the machines, will it train my chest more(by focusing more on the chest)?

3) I am training 3 weeks now, is it ok to train one hour, each day?

4) My friend told me that the abdomen training is different than the rest. He said that the sets should be longer, and some other things. So what its all about?

Well, to answer your question, your arms are utilized in the exercise even though its targeting the chest and your arms probably just fatigue quicker than your chest.

Just ditch the machines. Focus on bench pressing, dips, and maybe some flys for your chest.

Don't train every day. 4 days a week at the most, and if you want, do cardio on the off days. I don't know if you do other exercises besides the chest and ab exercises you mentioned, but you definately need to train your shoulders, back and legs as well.

when you train chest, try to pinuch you shoulder blades together. That should make it so your chest is doing most of the work. i dont get question 2. :) I would not worry about doing and arm routine of your a beginner. Work on the core movements, bench press, squats, chins, military press, etc. Yes use a 4 days split. As for abs, there should be more reps oer exercise in your ab routine. Especially since people generally dont want to build mass in the ab section. :)

Thanks for the answers.

You mentioned that I should make some special movements with my arms so that the chest will train more than the arms("pinuch you shoulder blades together"). Thats exactly what I am looking for. A way in which I could use the same machines for the chest, but make them train my chest more than usual, comparing to the arms. Unfortunetely I didn't understand what exactly should I do. Could you please explain it?

And about the number of trainings per weak. I am in such situation, that I can only train monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, but cannot train in friday, saturday and sunday. Is it ok, or I should decrease the number of training from 4 to 2 for instance, so as to avoid training more than 1 day in a row?

Thanks again guys.

sabre81 said:
when you train chest, try to pinuch you shoulder blades together. That should make it so your chest is doing most of the work. i dont get question 2. :) I would not worry about doing and arm routine of your a beginner. Work on the core movements, bench press, squats, chins, military press, etc. Yes use a 4 days split. As for abs, there should be more reps oer exercise in your ab routine. Especially since people generally dont want to build mass in the ab section. :)

i doooooooo (build mass in my abb section ) it just looks cool to me and i look bigger, my abs a pretty big sized and thik but i am a hard cutter and it takes me extra hard work to cut down to my abs sometimes..

www.ast-ss.com click on MAX OT, it has a nice routine, also ur workout shouldnt last more than 30-40 mins, 1-2 muscle groups per day. I agree with Hawk05, ditch the machines and lift more free weight, less reps(6-8), 3 sets per muscle group.The program routine on that website is really helping me a lot, i was able to bench at 265 lbs (6 reps) today and i started 3 weeks ago when all i could bench back then was 185 lbs only.
Good luck

alexanne said:
www.ast-ss.com click on MAX OT, it has a nice routine, also ur workout shouldnt last more than 30-40 mins, 1-2 muscle groups per day. I agree with Hawk05, ditch the machines and lift more free weight, less reps(6-8), 3 sets per muscle group.The program routine on that website is really helping me a lot, i was able to bench at 265 lbs (6 reps) today and i started 3 weeks ago when all i could bench back then was 185 lbs only.
Good luck

wow man u jucin ?

is my 3rd week on creatine, first time i ever use it. Cell tech creatine. Also im following one of the diets from the diet and nutrition forum, eating 6 times a day, lots of proteins. When i go to the gym i feel a lot stronger now, also, i sleep for like 4 hours before i go to the gym, that way i rest and have more energies. Im also working one muscle per day. MOndays: Legs. Tuesdays: Biceps, triceps, and Abs. Wednesdays: Shoulders/Traps. Thursdays: Back. Friday: chest.

If you added 80 pounds on your bench in 3 weeks naturally you have probably established some kind of record.

how the fuck you do that ??????? cell tech is bullshit

IML Gear Cream!
alexanne said:
is my 3rd week on creatine, first time i ever use it. Cell tech creatine. Also im following one of the diets from the diet and nutrition forum, eating 6 times a day, lots of proteins. When i go to the gym i feel a lot stronger now, also, i sleep for like 4 hours before i go to the gym, that way i rest and have more energies. Im also working one muscle per day. MOndays: Legs. Tuesdays: Biceps, triceps, and Abs. Wednesdays: Shoulders/Traps. Thursdays: Back. Friday: chest.

I told you man, Cell tech 0wnz!

:rolleyes:

Dude, thats not even 80 LB's to his bench, that is 80 lb's, 6 times. Which would equate to somewhere around 315 1 RP max. That would be insanity. 120 LB's on his bench in 3 weeks. NO FREAKIN' WAY! :mad:

:rolleyes:

He must work for GNC.

muscle tech is bull shit man, GNC is a bullshit company and cell tech are retard they market to teenagers and people who dont know shit about this sport nitro tech is the biggest shit ever and it is so expensive for noting, if you can tell me why cell tech is the shit then fine but please explain to me technically why celltech is better then CEE ? or mono ??? oh and yeah, if you do work for gnc then go fuck yourself, those guys in there dont know shit about this sport (most of them) and they are just salespeople, whenever i go in there they try to sell me shit and i get in an argument with them because i flat out tell them what i think...

well, i do not work for gnc, but doing between 200-300 pushups daily for the last 2 years helped me a lot. the first week i was able to do 12 reps of 185 lbs without any help (all by myself) i started adding some more weight, and yesterday i did 5 reps at 255 let me rephrase that ( that is the bar 45, 4 plates of 45, two 10 lbs plates plus tow more 5 lbs plates)without any help and the last one#6 my friend helped me a lil bit. I really don't know if Cell Tech has helped me or not, i have been using it for 3 weeks only. Also i only work out one muscle group per day which gives me a lot more strenght and energy when i work out.If i knew of another place down here in miami where i could get creatine or better products rather than the ones at GNC believe me I would buy them, but so far i havent found any.

Back