• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

16wk cutting cycle?

DWIPump

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am lookin for some advice about a cutting plan I have come up with. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Here is how it looks. By the way I am 6ft 238lbs 17-18%Bf. Diet during cycle will be 50/30/20 for the 1st 8wks then 40/40/20 the last 8wks. I will adjust cals thru out 16wks.

1st 8wks
Sesathin
Flax Oil
Green Food
Lipo6 EF Liquid Caps
Vaspo EF
R-ALA

2nd 8wks
Flax Oil
NO Explode
Vitrix
R-ALA
Green Food

I would reverse those macros....

well you shouldn't be using 50/30/20 for cutting, that is more of a bulking diet

so either switch that up to something like 30/50/20 which is more for cutting OR call it an '8 week' cutting plan, i also wouldn't switch your macros in a day, put a week inbetween them to transist so your body has time to adapt to your diet changes, or else it'll panic and you'll retain fat

peace

young d said:
well you shouldn't be using 50/30/20 for cutting, that is more of a bulking diet

so either switch that up to something like 30/50/20 which is more for cutting

wrong...

50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fats are cutting marcros

30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fats are bulking macros

50% protein is an overkill unless you are taking something that can cause a high rate of muscle catabolism or doing a crash diet. Neither of these fit into a 16 week cut. Stick with 40/40/20 the whole way, IMO. What is "Green Food," a multi-V?

PirateFromHell said:
50% protein is an overkill unless you are taking something that can cause a high rate of muscle catabolism or doing a crash diet. Neither of these fit into a 16 week cut. Stick with 40/40/20 the whole way, IMO. What is "Green Food," a multi-V?

I go as high as 55% protein when I near 7-8% bf on a cut...

PirateFromHell said:

Green Food is like a Multi. It is a combination of a bunch of green vege/grasses, it supplies all of your vita plus minerials.
I was thinking of 40/40/20 for the whole thing but I seem to lose wieght better with lower carbs. So I thought if I went with 50/30/20 first, I could then go to 40/40/20 at the same cals and that way when I go back to maintance lvl it would not be such a shock. I try to say at 40/40/20 during Maint.

LAM said:
wrong...

50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fats are cutting marcros

30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fats are bulking macros

man i was using c/p/f!

the program i use always has carbs 1st, then proteins, then fats, so i'm used to saying 50/30/20 c/p/f for bulking, and so 30/50/20 is for cutting

bascially we're saying exactly the same thing! of course carbs should be lower when cutting, higher when bulking, sorry for the confusion

Back