PDA

View Full Version : One Steroid User's Experience

redspy
12-14-2004, 09:24 PM
This guy is really screwed up after abusing steroids (taken from BB.com)

http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTMLobj-1422/PhillipsWithPhotos2Win.html

BritChick
12-14-2004, 09:30 PM
:( Fawwwwk... I got the sound but couldn't see anything, just a blank black screen. :shrug:

LAM
12-14-2004, 09:35 PM
what a jackass !

lnvanry
12-14-2004, 11:35 PM
His horror story was a combination of clear steroid abuse (taking 16 or so different AS is ludicrous) improper training (lifiting during pain and taking pain killers to lift on even more pain) and simply steroid side effects.

When you take the shit you know what it can do especially if you do it wrong w/ improper training. It is all about how competitve you want to get.

Pirate!
12-15-2004, 07:16 AM
Man, that guy fucked himself up. People hear those types of stories and assume that everyone who juices is willing to sacrifice their health for their physique. I wouldn't do anything that I thought would leave me like that. There is just a wrong way to do things, and that dude mastered the art of it. He wasn't speaking against juice as much as speaking against abusing your body.

BIGCOCKnBANGKOK
12-15-2004, 07:33 AM
that guy was really b uilt at one time. there really is no smart way to use these drugs- i been using on/off 8 years now and for a young guy i have physical problems i shouldnt have at 25. mental ones too. anybody that thinks they can use drugs and not have any side effects later on is just fooling themselves- give it a few more years. that shit was sobering- i feel bad for that dude

DOMS
12-15-2004, 08:11 AM
That guy is a moron. 200 pounds neck raises? 17 kinds of steroids?

But it's not his fault, it's the steroids...

If he was a member of IM he would have flammed to nothing.

DOMS
12-15-2004, 08:17 AM
I wonder if he knew was PCT is?

redspy
12-15-2004, 09:02 AM
I wonder if he knew was PCT is?
Probably, but I expect he abused that too. Something along the lines of 4g of clomid, 4g of nolva and 1g of femara ED.

I'm Trying
12-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Fukking idiot.... :rolleyes:

Arnold
12-15-2004, 09:13 AM
what an idiot.

LAM
12-15-2004, 09:27 AM
there really is no smart way to use these drugs- i been using on/off 8 years now and for a young guy i have physical problems i shouldnt have at 25. mental ones too.

do you think maybe you shouldn't have started to use gear at age 17... :bulb:

Tha Don
12-15-2004, 11:18 AM
thats a pretty horrific story! certainly got me thinking... all of those joint replacements, artifical hips/shoulders, semi-paralysed neck, stomach problems too, and that heart beat stuff was pretty scary

i pray i don't end up like that, then again look at arine, he is still in awesome shape decades after his bodybuilding/steroid days, so it goes to show if you use them properly you can still have a great life afterwards!

I hated how he slagged off bodybuilding... saying if he could do it again he'd never have wasted his time working out! what a chomp!

Tha Don
12-15-2004, 11:24 AM
that guy was really b uilt at one time. there really is no smart way to use these drugs- i been using on/off 8 years now and for a young guy i have physical problems i shouldnt have at 25

i think you shot yourself in the foot with that one! maybe because you started them at 17? or maybe because you've been on/off juice for 8 years!!

i believe there is maybe not a smart way to use them, but certainley 'smarter' ways, such as using 1 or 2 cycles a year, or just running a handful of cycles to polish off an already great natural physique... which is what i'm planning

i really don't understand why anyone would choose juice for that long

peace

lnvanry
12-15-2004, 12:31 PM
well put young d

Pirate!
12-15-2004, 12:46 PM
then again look at arineI hear this too much. I don't think it is logical to use him as an example in this case. He was more lucky than smart, IMO. I doubt most people would be as fortunate as him if they did what he has done. Just my opinon.

musclepump
12-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Idiot. Pure idiot.

Pirate!
12-15-2004, 12:47 PM
More opinions on this guy's speech: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=215275#post215275

BoneCrusher
12-15-2004, 01:13 PM
What a fool.

JerseyDevil
12-15-2004, 04:40 PM
I tend to agree with JStrong on the AM thread. I think the guy said this was 19 years ago, so that would have been 1985. Guys back then didn't have the luxury of an open forum like we have now. It was more like "Joe" said he did this, and he looks good, so that's what I'll do. The more I hear about the revelations of classic pro bodybuilder's, the more I think how most of them didn't know what the hell they were doing. Working thru the pain using pain killers was certainly stupid, but you don't think numerous professional athletes do the same thing?

All in all, I think this was an eye opener of what could happen if you let steroid use get out of control.

DOMS
12-15-2004, 04:46 PM
In his old photos, it looked like he was in the late 70's.

LAM
12-15-2004, 04:59 PM
I tend to agree with JStrong on the AM thread. I think the guy said this was 19 years ago, so that would have been 1985. Guys back then didn't have the luxury of an open forum like we have now. It was more like "Joe" said he did this, and he looks good, so that's what I'll do. The more I hear about the revelations of classic pro bodybuilder's, the more I think how most of them didn't know what the hell they were doing. Working thru the pain using pain killers was certainly stupid, but you don't think numerous professional athletes do the same thing?

All in all, I think this was an eye opener of what could happen if you let steroid use get out of control.

that still an excuse. The 2nd gym I went to back in '84 was filled with bb'ers and they used to tell me what they used and NONE of them used anymore than 3-4 steroids at a time. A couple of inj and a couple of orals..common sense tells you not to inject yourself with 13 different types of steroids to contiune to make gains. he made some very bad decisions to abuse steroids and pain killers and now he is fucked...my dad played pro football and he used to tell me all the shit they used to pump in him to keep him in the game. but he was getting paid it was his job. this guy was doing it for some trophies...he's an idiot plan and simple

JerseyDevil
12-15-2004, 05:21 PM
I see your point LAM. I wonder if the 13 injectables weren't an exaggeration. If you count all of the various testosterone esters as one, I can't even think of 12 other injectable steroids available in the 80s.

It sounds like your dad made it thru ok, thank goodness. But if after football he had constant pain, and needed 3 joint replacements, that would have been worth it since he was paid?

TrojanMan60563
12-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Well that guy wasn't the brightest star in the sky....I think he was the biggest cause of his problems...not the drugs.....it his lack of knowlege and lack on interest in making healthy choices. Like not using 13 different drugs, and not masking pain with painkillers so that he could do more damage....and whats with hanging 200lbs off his neck? If that is not asking for trouble then what is?

LAM
12-15-2004, 05:57 PM
It sounds like your dad made it thru ok, thank goodness. But if after football he had constant pain, and needed 3 joint replacements, that would have been worth it since he was paid?

he's had a 4 hip surgery's in the past 7 years...but he can still play golf ! that's all he cares about.. :D

michael74737
12-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Ill never use steroids.

Mudge
12-15-2004, 08:14 PM
You can save the file HERE (http://steroidsviciouscycles.com/HTMLobj-1422/PhillipsWithPhotos2Win.swf)

Pirate!
12-15-2004, 08:16 PM

All in all, I think this was an eye opener of what could happen if you let steroid use get out of control. :thumb: well said.

BIGCOCKnBANGKOK
12-15-2004, 08:34 PM
if you think steroids are good for you you are a fool. they are good when your young because the size and virilzation effects are pretty much permanent,{ im big with or without lifting}. its not just like taking your vitamins- this stuff is bad news, anybody with even a little sense can realize this..but hey steroids are fun and people take them just like people do other drugs. you do what you like but dont go crying when you pay the price later i guess. still this guy in the video got a tough break. he has a right to cry i think

BIGCOCKnBANGKOK
12-15-2004, 08:44 PM
i think you shot yourself in the foot with that one! maybe because you started them at 17? or maybe because you've been on/off juice for 8 years!!

i believe there is maybe not a smart way to use them, but certainley 'smarter' ways, such as using 1 or 2 cycles a year, or just running a handful of cycles to polish off an already great natural physique... which is what i'm planning

i really don't understand why anyone would choose juice for that long

peace

it doesnt work like that . one cycle turns into a year long cycle, maybe 2 years. if your doing all this planning to be in the best shape and you have it all mapped out... the ' polishing off'' is finished-- your done with all your cycles back to back and youve taken all your photos-- and then what?? switch to building model airoplanes? cmon dude,,,,

TrojanMan60563
12-15-2004, 08:46 PM
if you think steroids are good for you you are a fool. they are good when your young because the size and virilzation effects are pretty much permanent,{ im big with or without lifting}. its not just like taking your vitamins- this stuff is bad news, anybody with even a little sense can realize this..but hey steroids are fun and people take them just like people do other drugs. you do what you like but dont go crying when you pay the price later i guess. still this guy in the video got a tough break. he has a right to cry i think\

Everything has a price to pay....its up to you if you choose to pay it.

JerseyDevil
12-16-2004, 01:42 AM
he's had a 4 hip surgery's in the past 7 years...but he can still play golf ! that's all he cares about.. :D
:haha: If he enjoys life now, that's all that matters.