• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

was the vial home sealed?

Viktor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi all, i just picked up some BD deca from a new source. i noticed that the rubber stopper has 4 nicks going from the center to the sides, sort of looks like a clock-face. i heard that this never happens with real gear, only if the vial was home sealed. (there is a machine you can buy and it leaves those marks.) therefore the gear must be fake. :mad:
i want to be 100% sure before i start accusing the guy, so please let me know if its a fact. otherwise the vial looks fine, but it seems that the BD hollagram might have been messed with...thanks.

Are you a copycat?
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22525

Today, 10:58 AM #1
slava

Time on board: 2 H 6 Min 27 S
Average time: < 1 sec

was the vial home sealed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all,
i just bought some BD deca from a new source. i noticed that the rubber stopper has 4 nicks going from the center to the sides (looks like a clock-face). i read that this never happens with real gear. you can buy a special machine on ebay for sealing the vials and it leaves those marks. therefore it has to be fake (best case scenario home-brewed deca or just plain oil)
i want to be 100% sure before i start accsuing the guy, so please let me know if its a fact. thanks

Damn dg, nice tag :)

Thought I was in a deja vu experience for a second there.

hmmm...i was under the impression the mod deleted my post cause i could not find it the second time. it has happened in the past because he had a problem with my age. i just didnt think that this is the kind of question he would have a problem with since i am not asking for cycle advice or anything like that.

babylon said:
hmmm...i was under the impression the mod deleted my post cause i could not find it the second time. it has happened in the past because he had a problem with my age. i just didnt think that this is the kind of question he would have a problem with since i am not asking for cycle advice or anything like that.
You are the same person as Viktor. WTF??? I get it, you are slava also on AM right?? :rolleyes:

:gosh: :scared: :nope:

A crimper doesn't mark the stopper only the seal, I am confused here. Industrial crimpers are air operated but not really any different, now quality of the unit may leave pinch markings on seals and they may not.

Back