• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

On ---> Give Ur Feedback On 100% Whey On Flavours

simbh

Simon
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok , Ive tried the chocolate one and the strawberry. I didn't like the strawberry. So , what flavour have you tried and how did you like it ? THANKS !!! cuz Im ordering a few jugs tomorrow.

I've used chocolate and vanilla flavors - I liked both.

Ive been using chocolate for several months. Its good.

I like chocolate best, strawberry is not an easy flavor to make in a lab, it never comes out all that strawberry tasting.

The ice cream ones might be good, never tried.

machinehead said:
i've tried the cookies'n'cream, great taste :cool:

Are you serious? I've heard from just about every one that the Cookies 'N Cream is a precursor to puke.

Ok , thx for the feedback guys ... Not sure which Ill try , vanilla , cookies n cream or chocolate mint.

cfs3 said:
Are you serious? I've heard from just about every one that the Cookies 'N Cream is a precursor to puke.

LOL!!! :thumb:

Choc. Mint is ok. I use to hate it until I got some L-Glutamine Peptides that are flavored Vanilla. 1 scoop of Choc. Mint and 1 5 gram scoop of the Glutamine and it did wonders on taste!! Too bad I had to suffer through 90% of the 5lb jug to learn that :(

IML Gear Cream!
I think Choc mint is the best, followed by strawberry, chocolate and vanilla. The cookies and cream is on the bottom of my list, and I won't be ordering it again. No, it wasn't quite puke-inducing, but the other flavors are much better.

Ill think Ill just go with chocolate and vanilla , can't go wrong with that.

Choc. mint kicks ass.
ROcky Road is "so so"

Back