• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

your favorite sex fantasy

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how far have you gone to get laid

i need a mod to change the name of this thread to how far... sorry running spybot slow loading ....ooops

i mean like pretending to be all romantic when you aren't, borrowing a buddy's better looking car, pretending you don't have a penis, okay maybe not that :hehe:

Last edited:
i need a mod to change the name of this thread to how far... sorry running spybot slow loading ....ooops

i mean like pretending to be all romantic when you aren't, borrowing a buddy's better looking penis, okay maybe not that :hehe:
Sure. :shrug:

me, 2 cups, kim kardashian.

Going to the college bars and sitting in the back corner with a notebook like some kind of lonely sad poet, hey it got me laid a few times.....and I wasn't really acting I just do better writing while drinking in a social setting.....

my FANTASY which i hope never becomes a reality is a sexy kidnapping.

How can getting kidnapped be sexy?

who cares?

I'm not sure what you're talking about...

I'm not sure what you're talking about...

She wants to be kidnapped by some Brad Pit looking guy and be sexually abused. S&M type shit, you know. I've had lots of female friends tell me crazy stuff like that.

As for me, I just want Lanny Barbie to sit on my face while Monica Sweetheart sucks me off. I'd then change positions and suck on Lanny's nipples while pounding Monica from the back.

Sounds great in theory, but the truth is Lanny alone would have me blowing a wad in about 20 seconds.

IML Gear Cream!
Eww at brad pitt

more along the lines of maynard james keenan and james navarro.

more so manard james keenan, holy fuck he's sexy.

It's hard to explain why it's appealing to me
but the element of surprise and anonimousity seems erotic. its also kind of sexy because its something i actually hope in reality never ever ever happens

It's hard to explain why it's appealing to me
but the element of surprise and anonimousity seems erotic. its also kind of sexy because its something i actually hope in reality never ever ever happens

In reality it can be very violent. Do you like S&M?

i know in reality it can be, hence why i dont want it to actually happen

and no i dont

i just like anger driven sex

not so much chains and whips

i know in reality it can be, hence why i dont want it to actually happen

and no i dont

i just like anger driven sex

not so much chains and whips

I dont like S&M either.

Anger driven sex? Who is angry? him? you? both?

Jessica Simpson performing a dutch oven on me.

IML Gear Cream!
lol drunk sex is almost the same for me
i get super rowdy insane-o

me and my bf live in a rig camp and ive come to his room a couple of times jusyt lit and i'm sure the whole pod has heard me

i love it!

lol drunk sex is almost the same for me
i get super rowdy insane-o

me and my bf live in a rig camp and ive come to his room a couple of times jusyt lit and i'm sure the whole pod has heard me

i love it!

What is a "rig camp" and "pod"?

What is a "rig camp" and "pod"?

a camp is like a hotel you stay at while you're working on an oil rig

a pod is the division of the camp you stay in

a camp is like a hotel you stay at while you're working on an oil rig

a pod is the division of the camp you stay in

Oh, interesting. Thanks for the explanation. So, I assume each pod has it's own room with solid walls??

Anyway, the fantasy thing... aside from being very physical...

my favorite fantasy is having vigorous sex and trying not to make a sound because others may hear. :) That's one of my fantasies.

I want to fuck maynard james keenan

id probably die afterwards from being so happy

lol well i'll say it again

i want to fuck maynard so bad id probably give him ly left lung and right kidney

Back