• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pain in my arms.

Sacto95827

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After reading that least thread about pain in the elbow, thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any feedback regarding my pain in my arms...mainly the triceps. Seems like whenever I bench heavy, or lift anything heavy, I get what seem like shocks of pain in my left and right triceps. I mean it's so bad sometime that when I bench, I have to lower the weight super slow in anticipation of the pain. Once I feel it though, I know how much to expect and I continue my reps. Anyone have any ideas?

If the pain is shooting up your arms it is probably a nerve pain. If it's happening when you're benching I'd suggest you're clenching the muscles around your neck and shoulders too much and pinching the nerves there.

ponyboy said:
If the pain is shooting up your arms it is probably a nerve pain. If it's happening when you're benching I'd suggest you're clenching the muscles around your neck and shoulders too much and pinching the nerves there.

Any resolution?

Back