• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

back to reality after cut

squanto

Fitness Celebrity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok, i successfully completed my cut. i lost 13 pounds in 7 weeks, and even gained strength on most of my lifts. i was doing and isocaloric type split, where instead of 33/33/33 calories out of the whole day, i just calculated it for each meal. towards the end it looked more like 30/30/40 or so, with the 40 being protein.

which calories should i be increasing to bulk? all of them evenly? i want to make sure i dont add fat to my belly. im gonna just try to maintain for a week or 2 and see how that goes... i wanna start bulking very slow so i dont throw all my results out the window!
odd, but for some reason i lose more weight when i take a week off from exercise... the only 2 weeks where i took off i lost 3 pounds! and got stronger when i came back too. anybody experience this, or am i a freak?

thanks for the help.

40-30-30, 33-33-33, 40-40-20 are all feasible. I like isocaloric because, for me, carbs really seem to affect my fat storage more than fat. Do whatever strikes your fancy.

Back