• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic Matrix gets it's first REAL Tester...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just purchased 2 bottles for use during my cut. Here is what I hope it will do...

I want to gain 15lbs of lean mass while in a caloric deficit.

I want to add 5 inches to my penis in order to get it into the normal range.

J/k except for the penis part.

I am actually hoping to prevent catabolism and low test from my diet, while at the same time cementing my place as the biggest stud at IM. I also hope it will improve my sleep, which is normally bad on a cut. I hope it doesn't do too much to my sexual performance, I am already a raging hard-on, but tongkat hit me hard the last time I took it. This will be my first Tribulus product.

Well, there is definitely a libido enhancing aspect to this stuff, moreso than Red Kat has.

I can't really tell if it is helping my sleep, but the T3 may work in the opposite direction.

G"luck Dale! I like the stuff.

Two Questions:
Whos arm is that posed in the Matrix ad here on IM?
and
Not that I am going to use it, but is there a preferred age that it should be used as there is for most anabolic supplements?

I don't really think it would benefit anyone under 25, unless they have abnormally low endogenous test.

Dale Mabry said:
I don't really think it would benefit anyone under 25, unless they have abnormally low endogenous test.
that would make sense.

This is going to be interesting.

soxmuscle said:
Two Questions:
Whos arm is that posed in the Matrix ad here on IM?
and
Not that I am going to use it, but is there a preferred age that it should be used as there is for most anabolic supplements?

mine.

:laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Dale,

I would be stunned if it didnt help your sleep. I just got another bottle myself to use with 6 oxo....post syntenhance. I do like the product and I love the owner of the company :thumb:

I just ordered my bottle yesterday, I can't wait for it to get here. I paid to have it to me in 2 days, the biggest part I'm anticipating is the better sleep. And more energy, I just for some reason can't sleep well at all, without tylenol pm or nyquil, so hopefully this will help.

RoCk79 said:
I just for some reason can't sleep well at all, without tylenol pm or nyquil, so hopefully this will help.

Tylenol places a strain on the liver, you can buy the same active ingredient without the Tylenol in there. Melatonin or some other natural solution would probably be better than drugging yourself up though, as there are consuquences involved with abusing OTC sleeping pills.

Mudge said:
Melatonin or some other natural solution would probably be better than drugging yourself up.
For some reason melatonin doesn't work well for me, but 5-HTP helps me get better quality sleep. I definitely recommend it. :thumb:

Mudge said:
Tylenol places a strain on the liver, you can buy the same active ingredient without the Tylenol in there. Melatonin or some other natural solution would probably be better than drugging yourself up though, as there are consuquences involved with abusing OTC sleeping pills.

Ya, I heard that. I try so hard not to take anything at all, but sometimes I just need a good night sleep so I pop some, but I will look into Melatonin or something else to help me sleep. But again, hopefully, this might help.

Something remarkable has happened so I figured I would dig up this thread.

So I have been taking this stuff for 3 weeks. So I go out last night and hook up with a chick. I get no play, just some dry humping for a while. So I get up and leave the girls house and feel that my balls are a bit sore. I don't think much about it, but by the time I am home, I can barely walk the pain was so intense. I have never had blue balls to the point of pain, so I figure "taking matters into my hands" may be an appropriate thing to do. So I get in my room and get ready to do the deed and get a look at my balls, which are now 2-3x the size they normally are. It took 2 releases to get the pain to stop, and I had to do them one right after the other the pain was getting so bad. Even now, 12 hours later, my balls are 1.5x their normal size, at leastthey don't hurt.

I don't know for sure, but this may be an effect of the Anabolic Matrix. I have never had this arise before, and I have dry humped for much longer. Not complaining cuz if anything it lends support to the notion that it increases test production, just thought I would share the experience. :D

Coming from most I would call bullshit, but if you say it, I believe it. How long has it been before this that you had ahhh.... a release? Anything else that you could attribute this too? How many are you taking a day? I'm surprised you didn't blow it while dry humping if you were so backed up. Three times! Someone tell Premier. He asked if HCG would make his nuts grow beyond their normal size.

I whacked yesterday morning before work, it is a daily ritual. I actually read something over at Avant about Rhodiola, which I am also taking, causing thicker jizz for someone, but when I released the jizz was normal consistancy. I am just taking the 3 pills of Anabolic Matrix before bed.

It was the oddest thing and I still don't know what to make of it. I can't really tell if my libido has increased because it is naturally high. I did get a lot of precum all over her. :)

Also, I haven't noticed a change in my sleep.

Dale Mabry said:

So I have been taking this stuff for 3 weeks. So I go out last night and hook up with a chick. I get no play, just some dry humping for a while. So I get up and leave the girls house and feel that my balls are a bit sore. I don't think much about it, but by the time I am home, I can barely walk the pain was so intense. I have never had blue balls to the point of pain, so I figure "taking matters into my hands" may be an appropriate thing to do. So I get in my room and get ready to do the deed and get a look at my balls, which are now 2-3x the size they normally are. It took 2 releases to get the pain to stop, and I had to do them one right after the other the pain was getting so bad. Even now, 12 hours later, my balls are 1.5x their normal size, at leastthey don't hurt.

I don't know for sure, but this may be an effect of the Anabolic Matrix. I have never had this arise before, and I have dry humped for much longer. Not complaining cuz if anything it lends support to the notion that it increases test production, just thought I would share the experience. :D

what the fuck? so you didn't get no ass, that sucks brotha. :welldone:

plouffe said:
what the fuck? so you didn't get no ass,

That is the greatest tragedy of all. I blame myself mostly.

Sounds like you had a temporary case of elphanttitus, its pain isnt it? Now imagine having to walk around like that all the time::: my life. :laugh: :laugh:

Wait...So you are in a constant state of not getting laid? That sucks. :D

Dale Mabry said:
I did get a lot of precum all over her. :)
Ok. Something is amiss: If the dick is already out of the pants and on her, and she stops you there, something is real wrong. Something is wrong with your choice in women. She must be a treat to put yourself through that. You should ahve blown your wad on her just to let her see what she was missing. You could have shot it right over her head from four feet away. :laugh: She would have wanted it then!

I was wearing boxers and it accidentally popped thru the hole. :laugh:

Dale Mabry said:

Did you video tape this? Without pics its hard to believe this story. :eek:

Thats cool and all, but are you getting bigger is the real question.

Back