• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What Good Off-Cycles Are Going 2 Get Tha BANNED

Zac2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need help making desion on what to stock up on... I need to know what major off-cycle products will be banned. Is Terribulus being banned I need to know so much in a short period of time.

nah don't sweat man, tribulus ain't getting banned this time round

its just all pro-hormones and pro-steroids

shit like trib, zma and creatine should stay with us for a little longer

peace

Why on earth would ZMA ever be banned?

Whats next, a Whey protien ban?!

fuck, it looks like we are gona be making trips to gnc for the "t-bomb 2" probobly expensive bull shit, but oh well...

BigDyl said:
Why on earth would ZMA ever be banned?

Whats next, a Whey protien ban?!

Next is probobly creatine, and they want to make a limit on multi-vitamins that you can buy. But it'll take a while..

Almost makes you want to move to a foreign country that doesn't have bans... some small, third world country that treats you like a God because you can lift an Ox... then again, you'd probably have a little trouble finding a postal service to send you your gear, even if it's legal there :)

musclepump said:
Almost makes you want to move to a foreign country that doesn't have bans... some small, third world country that treats you like a God because you can lift an Ox... then again, you'd probably have a little trouble finding a postal service to send you your gear, even if it's legal there :)

lol damm right

the village hercules! a modern day super hero, saving damsels in distress with your unbelieveable strength, and impressing everyone with huge muscles, comparing your 22 inch guns to their 12's and 13's

lol @ no postal service for your gear, dammit! there goes my great plan out the window!

Back