• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taking CLEN and T3

andyo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:hmmm:

ALL:

I need to know how much to take of the Clen and T3.

Currently, I have liquid clenbuterol and pill form 25mcg t3

Took 2.5 ML of Clen this morning
1 25mcg t3

Got the shakes something awful, please help
Thanks

what is the dosage of the clen ? is it 100 mcg/ml or what ?

The Bottle reads 200mcg/ml

Sorry, the syringe(0ral) holds 3 ml total

So you took 500 mcg of clen and you are surprised you have the shakes? :hmmm:
You should start at around 60 mcg of clen and 25 mcg t3 to assess your tolerance. Then slowly work up from there. On your first cycle, I don't see any reason to take the clen higher than 150 mcg and the t3 to 75 mcg. This would definitely be maximum on a first cycle, IMO.

I am surprised that you are even alive after taking that much clen. I don't know where the hell you found to take that much, but they obviously didn't want you to live long. I take my Clen in 2 40mcg doses throughout the day. That is 0.2mL each dose.

I read once where a homebrewer took something like 5000-8000 mcg (5-8 mg) because he licked clean the tool he was using to seperate the powder. Worst 3 days of his life. He likely has permanent heart damage. Imagine the headaches!

My jaw practically vibrates from 100mcg Clen...can't even imagine.

PirateFromHell said:
I read once where a homebrewer took something like 5000-8000 mcg (5-8 mg)

Highly, highly stupid move. For anyone that works with powder on a scale you see that half a gram is a minute quanity of powder.

I have used as much as 200mcg at one sitting, and it affects me a bit more than I like with side effects. A friend of mine who is a chick, was up to 300mcg after using it for awhile.

But to use 500mcg, just seems assinine. Why are you doing this andyo? Who told you to use 500mcg? Why did you trust them? I was around 255 pounds when I tried 200 in one sitting and while it was liveable, it gives me worse sides than something like T3 in which I simply sweat, no big deal. I just am totally lost on why you would do 500mcg. If you even needed that much to get a response from it, you need to get off it before you kill yourself with drug abuse.

25mcg T3 and 500mcg of clen? Come on man where in the world did you get the idea for that from??? I am curious.

I was reading alot of differentiating sources and I just calculated my ml to mcg way too large.

I am experiencing some serious shit, the shakes, bad, bad headache, hot flashes the works.

What do you suggest after this rookie mishap? 2 x 40 or 2 x less?

IML Gear Cream!
I would have worked my way up to the largest tollerable dosage then backed down a little. that maximum dosage varies from person to person but most don't need to go higher than 150-200 mcg/ED.

is is straight clen or is there keto mixed in ? if it's straight clen then you need to cycle it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. using a ECA on the off 2 weeks. I also wouldn't go any higher than 25 mcg/ED of T3 if ou aren't taking it with some form of androgen or anabolic...T3 is very catabolic

No.

It is apparently straight clen, but I just purchased some keto and want to begin once I recieve it. advice please on how to dose out all of them, I already have my cycle set for the T3, but the others?
Can I expect to have headaches all the way through my cycle of this stuff?

Either ketotifen is overrated, or the IP superclen doesn't have enough in it to make it effective. That is what myself and my friend used, and like I said she was using 300mcg of the shit after awhile.

I'm not sure how much keto IP has in those tabs but 3-4 mg/ED of keto should be a sufficient dosage along with 8-10 grams of day of taurine (for cramping)....

HEadaches, no shit!! I am on T3 (supposed to me 100mcg, but the 50mcg dropper really only sucks up about30-40 mcg X 2 squirts) and I have had headaches all along. I ramped up to 100mcg with no sides, but now I have a semi-constant low-grade headache.

Droppers pretty much suck unless you are counting drops, or are willing to use ever changing doses. For an aromatase inhibitor doing 15 drops is fine, but for T3 or Clen I would rather use a syringe with a 1.5" 20g to avoid the hassle.

T3 never gave me headaches that I can remember.

Not sure if it is the T3 or not. IVe done a few cycles of M1t/4AD without headaches. This time it is S1+ which I have not done. Ive been drinking a ton and eating a little more protein than before, but just have a constant nagging headache. Did you cut many calories or just adjust them towards more protein?

It would more likely be T3 than S1 I'd believe.

I have done both cutting and just running it on a bulker. I am probably going to be bulking again and just running it to see what it does for me.

Duncan was impressed with it 'keeping fat off,' so we'll see.

Ok, all, so today I decided to quit for the weekend, and restart the cycle come Tuesday.

My body aches all over, particularly my chest area, and my breathing seems a bit labored at times. I feel good though, but just letting my body heal.

Back