• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

please help my freind

steve09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi my freind is 16 and he idolises Triple H,, i was sure he had started steroids as he was getting bigg i asked him about it and it turns out he was,
now i have been intressted in steroids now for a while i not ever wana doo them ive just read on here the odd bit,, now he says he gose to a man who gives him a shot and thts it and its not steady its wht ever the guy can get,, i suggested whey powerd n stuff but he dosent agree, my question is is there a shot thts sensable like tht will still give him a effect but wht he can find out the name off and look for cos hes being an idoit at the moment also wht side effects can this taking of random steriods??
cheers
steve

your friend is a complete moron...he can completely screw up his endocrine system for life doing what he is doing...

i know he is, i was thinking if i can get him to take pills instead that would surley minimise alot of risks http://www.steroids.com/dynabolanad.html#start now that looks like it would work dose he need anything else other than that, i really need to try and sort him out before he gets in trouble,
thanks
steve

orals are generally worse due to they way the effect the kidney. there is no safe way for a 16 year old to use injectable steroids. the only steroid that won't really screw him up that bad would be anavar.

hmm ok, ive got a funny feeling the guy proiveding this stuff could maybe be given it to tohere kids should i tell the police i dont wana get my freind in trouble but i think this man needs to be stoped or should i just ge my freind out of it and leave it??
cheers
steve

steve09 said:
i know he is, i was thinking if i can get him to take pills instead that would surley minimise alot of risks http://www.steroids.com/dynabolanad.html#start now that looks like it would work dose he need anything else other than that, i really need to try and sort him out before he gets in trouble,
thanks
steve

I've never heard of Dynabolan been then again I would have no use for it. any steroid that effects the HPTA is going to have both physical & physcological effects on a person who has not completed puberty.

ok thanks, i think im going to tell him before he dose this sorta stuff get about 4 years good diet and tranning behind him is tht right??
and im going to tell him about wht he can doo to his body if he keeps doing this sorta stuff,,

ok thanks i think i now have enuff infomation to sort this out ill let ya know how i get on,,
Thanks alot
steve

talk some sense into your man, at 16 he is far too young to be touching steroids, tell him to get on some whey and creatine instead, unless he wants to really fuck his body up for the rest of his life!

peace

steve09 said:
i know he is, i was thinking if i can get him to take pills instead that would surley minimise alot of risks

Because kidneys and the liver are useless to the human body?

Orals are convenient, but in general are less safe than injectables. However it makes it again, convenient for home consumption.

At minimum he doesn't even know what he is doing or what he is taking, that alone is stupid. Some dude giving him shots in a parking lot? Come on.

Hey, for $1,000 I got a pill for you. Guaranteed to make your pain subside. I'll drop it to you in the alley. Ignore the "Aspirin" on it; it's just for looks.

lol ok guys cheers,i already started telling him wht can happen and i thik hes learning cheers

Anyone else's bullshit detector going off. I smell a wannabe user. Poor spelling, I have a friend", was specific about Dbol, "I have enough info now". We didnt give him shit for info, he was just looking for a good steroid to use. Just my opinion

Mudge said:
Because kidneys are useless to the human body.
This must be why people sell a kidney (or one of their childs' kidneys). Ingorance causes so many health problems and premature deaths. Sad, really. :(

To some people everything has a price. My best friends mother was offered a baby for sale, $300.

I'd give him some creatine and protein and pass it off as 'test powder'--seems like your 'friend' knows little about training as is, it should work. He'll feel feel some pumps and also have the placebo effect.

Mudge said:
To some people everything has a price. My best friends mother was offered a baby for sale, $300.
Jesus Christ, are you serious? Holy fuck! What a world we live in.

ok firstly ive just showed my freind what you guys has said and hes joined a gym which is good,, now we goo down togherar and spot each other ect,,
and secondly MTN WARRIOR im insulted mate,, i have worked reasonably hard for about a year and although the results arnt amasingly great im going to stick with it,, and i did have enuff info too show my freind i had about 3 people saying hes a moron and hell mess his bones up ect..
cheers everyone
steve

IML Gear Cream!
So Steve your friend was getting random shots of who knows what from a stranger, and he just now joined a gym? Sounds like your friend needs a good ol' ass beating to wake him up. If you want to help your friend...beat his ass and tell him he is a total idiot. If that doesn't work you could always get yourself some needles and a bottle of cooking oil from the local market and start shooting him up with that....at least you can make some money of the idiot and at the time time it would probably be safer then some guy shooting him up with who knows what.

hehe good idea ££££ :)
narr hes just an idoit lol, he was a meber of the gym but quite and apartnly its a freind of a freinds cosins mate or somthing,, its strange though becuase his top half looks stagne comparid to his legs now lol, and his left arm is a differnt sorta shape,, i think he is really ashamed of wht hes done though, well see
cheers
steve

Yeah, bone density can be a problem on gear, not just growth plate closure.

Back