• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test E Questions

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking about doing 10 weeks of 250/wk - Test En. Is it best to go 250 in one injection or split it into two? And is Nolva enough for PCT or will HCG be necessary?

For a mere 250mg I would do just once a week shots.

HCG is not used post cycle unless you are desperate, that is an on cycle item.

Probably not, if you are over 40 though maybe, I wouldn't happen to know. Its really iffy for some, I never experienced nad issues early on with just test.

is 250mg/week enough for a good 1st cycle, everyone has told me 10 weeks @ 500mg/week? would there be a huge difference in pumping 2x the amount of test in your system? or could a 1st time user get away with similar muscle gains on a low dose?

250 mg/wk is over 2x what your body would produce naturally so yes it would be suffiecient to make gains. 500 mg/wk just gets you there a little faster...

Yeah, I'm trying to keep the estrogen reaction as low as possible, keep sides down, so I'm staying low dose.

musclepump said:
Yeah, I'm trying to keep the estrogen reaction as low as possible, keep sides down, so I'm staying low dose.

or you could just be a big wuss! :laugh:

musclepump said:

that's why you take an AI like arimidex or femera along with nolvadex during the cycle...

IML Gear Cream!
If I'm taking Arimidex or Femera, how much do I take on cycle and when? Same with Nolva--how often do I take it during a cycle and how much?

Muscle pump you can take Arimidex up to 1mg per day if needed...most start out at .25mg ED or .5 EOD....I was on 500mg Test E and 400mg Deca and I was taking .5mg EOD. It kept gyno symtoms away but I got bloated pretty good still....If I could do it again I would have taken .5mg every day.

you better off with letro during cycle, as i heard it can be used in conjunction with nolva on cycle if gyno symmptoms come up and it also prevents bloat better

.5mg ed or eod should be sufficient if running 500mg/wk of test

peace

Back