• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Belly Button Discomfort

Naveljock

Naveljock
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone had any problems with a burning feeling and a feeling that your Belly Button is pushing out when working out particuarilly when lifting? This just started with me after I started a regular workout routine. Any insites or comments are appreciated.:(

My 17 yr old son complains of something similar but more to the left of his belly button. Only things I can think of are your straining a muscle and maybe need to stretch better before working out or its your intestines. Seems like a hernia would hurt more and more consistently.

Thanks for your comment I am glad that I am not alone with this. The feeling is really wierd and sometimes worse than at other times. I do stretch well before working out but mine seems to be more as I am lifting heavy and I have also noticed that when I do lift heavy my belly button pushes out a slight bit. Does your son notice that? Thanks for your interest. :eek:

Thank you for the information. After reading the information link you are prolly right because when I lift my belly button pushes out almost an inch but when I lay down on my back it goes back to the normal position. This really started after I began lifting although I have always had an outie it never caused any problems until lately.

Like I said earlier, go to the Doc. IMO you can keep lifting until you have surgery if it is a hernia, it just might cause discomfort. I was lifting up till the day before.

Back