• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which protein to buy?

richirich0417

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to order some of the protien powder from allthenwhey.com, but im not sure what kind to order. and what is the difference between the types of protein. should i get the hydrolized, isolate, or concentate blend? any suggestions? and if anyone has tried any of them, whats the best flavor to get? Thanks everyone!

richirich0417 said:
I want to order some of the protien powder from allthenwhey.com, but im not sure what kind to order. and what is the difference between the types of protein. should i get the hydrolized, isolate, or concentate blend? any suggestions? and if anyone has tried any of them, whats the best flavor to get? Thanks everyone!
Concentrate is cheapest, go with that unless you have lactose intolerance or money to burn.

If you're ordering from allthewhey, go for the concentrate. The "blend" is mostly concentrate, anyway. I think they have 50 pounders for a fair price.

You can make to most out of Vannila. I think it has the best taste, and you can mix it with more stuff.

Back