• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Licking public bathrooms

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently saw in the news some people that have a fetish for licking sinks, floor, toilets, everything that is in public bathrooms.

Are you in?

Vieope said:
I recently saw in the news some people that have a fetish for licking sinks, floor, toilets, everything that is in public bathrooms.

Are you in?
:wtf: That is some sick shit dude. :barf:

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

what kind of fetish is that dude ???? it doesnt make any sence why is that sexual at all ??? wtf ??? holly shit, these people should get a job, lol.

That???s not fetish dude! Its mantel illness get some professional HELP! :D lmao :barf:

Vieope said:

Are you in?
Depends on who just used it ... :D

IML Gear Cream!
BoneCrusher said:
Depends on who just used it ... :D

yea I might lick the toilet seat after Paris Hilton or Carmella DeCesare used the toilet. Other then that there is no chance in hell I would put my mouth on anything in a public restroom...ICKY!!

holly molly

TrojanMan60563 said:
yea I might lick the toilet seat after Paris Hilton or Carmella DeCesare used the toilet. Other then that there is no chance in hell I would put my mouth on anything in a public restroom...ICKY!!

NOOOOOOOO WAY

Yeah, that's pretty damn sick! I believe I would have to beat someone down if I went into a public restroom and saw something like that. Just like that bestiality crap. How f----n sick is that shit!! Imagine you meet this fine ass girl/guy whatever, and you've been dating them for 6 months or so and one day you just happened to stumble across a movie or pic or something showing your significant other banging or getting banging by a damn dog, or horse or something. Man I would kill someone!!!!!!!

Last edited:
mayucha said:
and you've been dating them for 6 months or so and one day you just happened to stumble across a movie or pic or something showing your significant other banging or getting banging by a damn dog, or horse or something. Man I would kill someone!!!!!!!
:laugh:

Vieope said:

Are you in?

Hi "V",

ABSOLUTELY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thought on on that.

Take Care, John H.

You're not just having sex with your partner.
You're having sex with all the partners your partner had before.
And all the toilets they licked.

IML Gear Cream!
To funny :laugh:

Back