• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with my new supplements

steve09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi ive brought some prtein whey and some creatine when is the best time too take these for best mass growth ect??
also when i stop them will i loose my weight ive gained? im sure all this will be on the pack should i still train every other day or should that change also?? and my diet can that stay same or will i have to make it more consitant?
and is it true there ar certain things u can doo before starting takein supplemnts to make them more effective??
sorry for the 1000's of questions i just wana be sure,
cheers
steve

Use whey and creatine immediately after you workout (about 50 grams, and 5 grams, respectively).

Also take 1-2 scoops of when between meals, if you eat three meals a day.

Whey is just a protein, like eating chicken. So if you stop using it (and you shouldn't) but you eat another protein source, you will not lose muscle.

Creatine will cause water gains, and muscle gains, over time. You will lose the water once you stop, and you will lose some strength. You will not lose any additional muscle gained.

i saw your take the creatine also before workout like 30 min before with some grape juice..and twin peak had everything else right on the dot
peace

oh boy do you need a lot more experience in this and research !!! and no matter what people say, protein does not make your heart explode!! LOL

Back