• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A day or two of not eating much...

ChrisROCK

///M Rider
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was sick saturday and getting over it today. How much damage does this do to my muscle mass, and overall strength? I'm most concerned about LBM being lost at a time when i simply was not feeling like eating. I did eat, but just not my typical 3000+ cals while trying to bulk...

thoughts? Someone please tell me i didnt lose muscle... :(

Last edited:
Don't worry man...I'm sure you didn't lose all that much. Just as long as you ate soemthing I'm sure you'll be just fine...remember to keep eating and rehydrate yourself from here on end though. You'll be fine bud just keep on truckin'!

Feel better man!

DeadBolt said:
Don't worry man...I'm sure you didn't lose all that much. Just as long as you ate soemthing I'm sure you'll be just fine...remember to keep eating and rehydrate yourself from here on end though. You'll be fine bud just keep on truckin'!

Feel better man!
thanks man... i did eat, i even managed a few whey shakes...just no where near my normal caloric intake...and no lifting.. :(

I'll be back in the gym tomorrow though...I'm already pumped for it. ;)

ChrisROCK said:
thanks man... i did eat, i even managed a few whey shakes...just no where near my normal caloric intake...and no lifting.. :(

I'll be back in the gym tomorrow though...I'm already pumped for it. ;)
NP man...a few days of low calories isn't gonna hurt anything....for god sakes I've been below maint. levels for months LOL and I haven't loss any muscle. Cutting def sux LOL.

Make sure you are 100% before hitting the weight...if you tax your cns to soon it may try to repair to muscles more then kick the virus and you will get sick all over again. Make sure to keep up with your vits as well and water intake.

I was far to hungover to make my saturday worthwhile eating wise. I felt like dog and was pretty much in the same boat you were in. I am freaking out, but have been told by everyone whos anyone to just relax and everything will be back to normal.

Back