• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

About to start a cycle,wanna get my pct right.

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Firstly, I came on this site months ago with absolutely no idea of what most anabolics do to our bodies, apart from make one massive, and read how some of you veterens kained some youngster for not having any idea too. Thanks for that or it probably would've been me making a dick of myself! Spent last few months reading on effects, side effects, pct etc so to do this safely and properly (soz if coming across as some sort of eight year old girl) and think I'm finally ready (Fuck, now I sound like a 16 year old girl! Dammit.). Basically if I wanna do this, I wanna keep as much of my gains as possible (as so do most I imagine-duh). I read that its best to decrease the Dbol in the last two weeks of the cycle,(although alot of you guys don't think it should taper off, so confusing) then get on the Nolvadex and Proviron for two weeks to clear up the estrogen effects. After that bang on the Clomid to boost the Hypo-blah blah testicular axis. Then it said to take HGC before the clomid which I don'y really fancy as I don't wanna inject just yet! Lastly they suggested taking Clenbuterol, Cytadren or Ephidrene for 8-10 weeks to act as an anti-cortisol. Is this right, accurate or just over the top? Sorry to have written a small novel on this post, just wanna clear it all up, If anyone can help and is stil alive after reading this, many thanks, Cheers.:hmmm:

Sounds like you still need to wait. Anabolics don't make you huge. If you are not going to inject, what are you going to do?

Ya, you are still a bit cloudy on some things

It's definitely good that you're researching, everyones a newbie at one point..

There is no one RIGHT way of doing things, you will be told a bunch of different things...best bet is to try the standard method and adjust it according to how you feel throughout your cycle.

Generally, dbol only cycles are discouraged because you will simply gain water weight which you will lose after your cycle.

Tapering is old thinking.

Research the active life of DBOL (and other gear) and you will learn more about PCT, (when to start it etc.) Typically, nolvadex and/or clomid are used for PCT.

HCG is generally used through your cycle (not after)--though I have no experience with this.

What are your stats ? (Age, Height, Weight, BF, Years Training etc. )

Mags said:
Firstly, I came on this site months ago with absolutely no idea of what most anabolics do to our bodies, apart from make one massive, and read how some of you veterens kained some youngster for not having any idea too. Thanks for that or it probably would've been me making a dick of myself! Spent last few months reading on effects, side effects, pct etc so to do this safely and properly (soz if coming across as some sort of eight year old girl) and think I'm finally ready (Fuck, now I sound like a 16 year old girl! Dammit.). Basically if I wanna do this, I wanna keep as much of my gains as possible (as so do most I imagine-duh). I read that its best to decrease the Dbol in the last two weeks of the cycle,(although alot of you guys don't think it should taper off, so confusing) then get on the Nolvadex and Proviron for two weeks to clear up the estrogen effects. After that bang on the Clomid to boost the Hypo-blah blah testicular axis. Then it said to take HGC before the clomid which I don'y really fancy as I don't wanna inject just yet! Lastly they suggested taking Clenbuterol, Cytadren or Ephidrene for 8-10 weeks to act as an anti-cortisol. Is this right, accurate or just over the top? Sorry to have written a small novel on this post, just wanna clear it all up, If anyone can help and is stil alive after reading this, many thanks, Cheers.:hmmm:

Mags said:
I read that its best to decrease the Dbol in the last two weeks of the cycle,(although alot of you guys don't think it should taper off, so confusing) then get on the Nolvadex and Proviron for two weeks to clear up the estrogen effects. After that bang on the Clomid to boost the Hypo-blah blah testicular axis. Then it said to take HGC before the clomid which I don'y really fancy as I don't wanna inject just yet! Lastly they suggested taking Clenbuterol, Cytadren or Ephidrene for 8-10 weeks to act as an anti-cortisol. Is this right, accurate or just over the top? Sorry to have written a small novel on this post, just wanna clear it all up, If anyone can help and is stil alive after reading this, many thanks, Cheers.:hmmm:
If your running a test cycle you will just want to run the Dbol for the first 4 weeks then drop it, not taper off. Nolvadex is for PCT but have it on hand incase you start seeing signs of gyno. You can take something like letro or arimidex throughout your cycle just as a precaution. Some people like clomid some don't, but I say stick with Nolva and don't worry about clomid. HCG is usually taken at 250-500 iu about every 5 days throughout your cycle, and drop it before PCT because it is suppressive. You say you don't want to inject, so what are you planning on running? A dbol only cycle? Shooting isn't that bad and it's easy as hell after your first time. If you wanted to cut you could throw in some winny at the end of your cycle, but if this is your first cycle just go with test cyp 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

Cheers

Seems I do still have alot of learning to do. I was just gonna go with a D-Bol cycle for about 8 weeks, but it seems from what you dudes say, D-bol alone would just be a waste of time. I hadn't planned on injecting, just thought Id start my steroid experience with an easier oral. Still wanna try and do it all properly and safely even though coming across as a tart.

Anyway, i'm 22, 6ft, 203lbs, and have trained for about three years (probably was shocking in the early stages before knowing what to do) have put on about 45lbs in that time. I have to eat like a muel and it's tough maintaining my weight as I've always had a fast metabolism, and before training, I was the typical scrawny see-ya-ribs lad. I'm gonna level with ya, I haven't got a clue what BF means (soz if just being dense). Many thanks for taking time to answer me and furthering my education in these matters, but I have got a few more questions from your replies;

1.Is clenbuterol/cytadren/ephedrine any good in keeping ones gains after a cycle or just use the nolva/clomid if needed?

2.What is a good cycle for a first timer if Dbol isn't?

3.Is injecting gonna be the better way than orally for a starter?

4. Where do you inject?

Again, loads of thanks gentlemen
Cheers, Mags

Last edited:
Mags said:
1.Is clenbuterol/cytadren/ephedrine any good in keeping ones gains after a cycle or just use the nolva/clomid if needed?

2.What is a good cycle for a first timer if Dbol isn't?

3.Is injecting gonna be the better way than orally for a starter?

4. Where do you inject?

Again, loads of thanks gentlemen
Cheers, Mags
1.) I have no personal experience with clen, but IMO nolva is the best thing to run for PCT as well to have incase you start to see gyno symptoms during the cycle.

2.) Dbol only cycles are crap. A good first timer cycle would be to run some sort of test, like test cyp at 500mg/week for 10 weeks.

3.) Injecting is easier on your body than orals like dbol. Dbol is good to kickstart the cycle until the test kicks in, but drop it after week 4.

4.) There are many places to inject. Most common places are glutes, quads, delts etc. Just sterilize, push the pin in, aspirate and if there is any blood in the syrenge, take it out but if not just shoot up.

Cheers for the answers mate, much appreciated. I'll contemplate injecting, but will probably bottle it. I'll just have to nail a reliable pct now. Cheers.
P.S. I found out what the BF means (I was just being dense and not reading other posts) but I haven't got an accurate figure of mine, just know that I look relatively cut (put on weight but never seem to bulk, maybe lack of carbsetc) have good visable veins on forearms, bi's, neck and down my back. Good visable abs and obliques but not as crisp as before upping calories). Nice One, thanks again

I wouldn't mess with Cytadren unless you know you baseline serum cortisol levels are elevated.

Drug
Strength Gains Mass & Weight Gain Fat Burning Test Stimulation Contest Prep Appetite Supression Use as an Anti-Estrogen Side Effects Cost Ability To Keep Gains
Aldactone​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Anadrol​
10 10
-​
-​
-​
-​
9 5 1
Anavar​
7 4
-​
-​
6 2
-​
1 9 9
Androil​
2 2
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
1 7 8
Arimidex​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
10 3 9
-​
Catapres​
2 2 - - - - - 8 6 -
Cheque Drops​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
10 8
-​
Clenbuterol​
1 1 5
-​
9 8
-​
3 2 1
Clomid​
-​
-​
8 8
-​
7 3 6 1
Cyclofenil​
1 1 - 7 5 - 6 2 3 1
Cytadren​
-​
-​
-
-​
-​
-​
9 8 7
-​
.​
-​
-​
-​
4 8
-​
8 1
-​
Deca Durabolin​
6 6
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 5 8
Dianabol​
9 9
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 2 3
DNP​
-​
-​
-​
4 4
-​
10 5
-​
Durabolon​
6 6
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 4 9
Dynabolon​
6.5 6.5 - - 5 - - 3 7 8
EPO​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
10 7
-​
Ephedrine​
- - 6 - 8 8 - 6 1 -
Equipoise​
5.5 5.5
-​
-​
6 -
-​
4 5 8
Esiclene​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 8 1
Finaplix​
10 10
-​
-​
-​
-​
9 6 4
GHB​
-​
-​
3 2 2
-​
-​
2 2
-​
Glucophage​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 2
-​
Growth Hormone​
-​
-​
-​
4 10 9.5
Halotestin​
-​
-​
-​
-​
9 5 2
HCG​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 4
-​
Insulin​
-​
-​
-​
10 2 7
Lasix​
-
-
-
-​
-
-
9 7 -
Laurabolin​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 6 9
Masteron​
-​
-​
-​
2 8 8
Methyltestosterone​
-​
-
-
-
-
10 8 2
Nolvadex​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
3 4 1
Norandren 50​
6 6 - - - - - 4 4 8
Nubain​
-
-
-
-​
-
8 - -
Omnadren 250​
8 8
-
-
-
-
-
5 3 6
Parabolan​
9 9
-​
-​
-​
8 9 6.5
Phenformin​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
10 4
-​
Primobolan Depot​
5.5 5.5
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 8 10
Primobolan Tablets​
3.5 3.5
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 4 7.5
Primoteston Depot​
8 8
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 1 4
Proviron​
-
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 6
-​
Ralgrow​
1 0
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
10 6 4
Sostanon 250​
8 8
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
5 4 6
Sten​
6 6
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 2 5
Synovex​
6 6
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 6 4
Synthol​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
8 10 2
Teslac​
1 1
-
-
2 10 1
Testosterone Cypionate​
8 8
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 4 3
Testosterone Enanthate​
7 7
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 4 4
Testosterone Propionate​
8 6
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4 4 2
Testosterone Suspension​
10 10
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
6 4 1
Testosterone Theramex​
9 9 - - - - - 5 5 5
Winstrol Depot​
4 3
-​
-​
-​
-​
2 8 9
Winstrol Tablets​
2.5 2 - - 9 - - 3 8 9

Found this table on www.steroidtips.com, dianobol seems a better shout than Test. Cypionate. Is this table any good? Hope it's helpful. Don't know if it'll come up on the screen so well.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep, ignore the complete bullshit I just posted, table didn't come out, soz. Good job it didn't take up too much space with it's useless ass, oh, no it has. The table is located at www.steroidtips.com and in the contents as steroid rankings.

dianbol is only ranking higher because it is fast acting. test hands down is far superior to dbol...

Should I assume that I can use the same pct that I used off of M1T for my Dbol/Sust cycle? I know that I should extend it a little, but my pct from M1T was a 50/40/30/20 dose of Nolva also having used HCG for a week or two.

Deca? Sustanon? hmm...

I've been looking at other steroids and found out stuff like the half lives etc. I read that Deca is good as it has good effects, but not any side effects like many others (liver toxicity etc), and if training is kept intense, you can keep the majority of your gains etc. Is that accurate? Is it any good on it's own as Deca only tends to appear as the original stacking element? Same with Sustanon, it said it was effective for longer times with lower dosages than others such as Test. Cyp with less side effects than the others, true? Cheers.
:hmmm:

Mags said:
Is it any good on it's own as Deca only tends to appear as the original stacking element? Same with Sustanon, it said it was effective for longer times with lower dosages than others such as Test. Cyp with less side effects than the others, true? Cheers.
:hmmm:

definetly not, a deca only cycle would surely leave you limp for the entire duration of the cycle.

sust is not any better than enanthate or cyp in regards to effectiveness or sides

How does deca fuck u up on it's tod then? I know there are existing threads on cycles for beginners, which I will definately have a butchers at, but what is a good starter, is test cyp the best shout? Cheers again lads

I know this sis abit out of the blue, and i guess all the dorky new dudes ask this, but what cycles did arnie run, dosages etc.

Back