• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Organic Rice Pasta

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any thoughts on this. It's Spaghetti- Organice Rice Pasta. No artificial colors or flavors. No preservatives.

Ingredients- Organic Brown Rice Flour

Is this an acceptable carb choice for maintaining or even doing a mild cut?

bumpity bump :D

It's going to be better for you than regular pasta obviously - however I think the most important thing on a cut is how glycemic it is - the lower the better - therefore slow release of insulin. See if you can find any information on where it is on the glycemic index. I would imagine it's lower than the regular stuff but probably not by much.

I love that stuff! Buy it by the case - it's way better than the regular stuff. :thumb:

Thanks PB, I've been looking around and haven't found anything. Yeah, it's great stuff. I really like how it tastes. I figure I'll just measure out how much I use and monitor my body for a few weeks and see how it reacts to it. It'll be a nice little test :D Thanks for replying buddy.

How much fiber per serving and what is a serving size?

Here's the breakdown Jodi-
Serv. Size- 3/4 cup (57g)

Total fat- 2g
Total Carb- 44g
Dietary Fiber- 3g
Sugars- 3g

Protein- 4g

Bump for Jodi :grin:

It's alright :shrug: If you are bulking then it's good but for cutting, well, you know the drill. Eat it til your progress is slow then cut it out.

Jodi said:
It's alright :shrug: If you are bulking then it's good but for cutting, well, you know the drill. Eat it til your progress is slow then cut it out.
Gotcha :thumb: Thanks Jodi, can always count on you.

Back