• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ephedra

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My biatch brought back some Ephedra from GNC in the states. I am used to taking a 25mg pure ephedrine tablet....making my own e/c stack by taking it w/ 200 mg caffeine.

This ephedra stuff says 250 mg Ma Huang Extract (Ephedra sinica) (6% ephedrine alkaloids = 15 mg). And they are huge capsules. What is the difference between these two....I'm thinking I'm used to 25 mg and these are 250 mg :eek: Or is it different stuff? It also says not to combine w/ caffeine. :confused:

Pure ephedrine is different from ephedra, which is its herbal counter part. If it is 250 mg of ephedra at 6% alkaloids, than it is equivalent to 15 mg or pure ephedrine. And yes, it can be combined with caffiene for a synergistic effect.

Reply to W8 lifter on Ephedra

W8 you have left out an important element in your stack
That is aspirin The ECA stack ephederine, Caffiene and aspirin.
The aspirin equivalent is white willow bark it is usually listed as such in Hydroxycut or Xenadrine like you mentioned your making your own stack are you aspirin senitive? Go to the Sports Supplement Review for specific I dont have my copy with me or I could list it for you. I make my own stack also . I buy my ephederine at Truck stops it is pretty chaep there. For caffiene I use No Doze an then I use aspirin tablets. I lost 25 lbs in one month using the ECA stack that is outlined in the sports supplement review 3 rd issue by Bill Phillips. The stuff really works and also at a fraction of the cost. Dont pay tat hard earned money for The bottled supplements when you can make your own
Are you using the stacvk to lose weight or for mental alertness
Also be careful when you start feeling to high like you Superman you may want to adjust your doseage. After al Cark Kent isnt such a bad guy after all Take Care Clint

Aspirin has been shown to be not all that important in the E/C stack.

Yeah I don't use the aspirin because of that.

I don't use it to lose weight, I only use it to give me the energy I need to get through my cardio while in a carb-depleted state, lol.

Back