• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What should I add to this stack?

Elipika

Student of the game
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just added up my doses and figured out that I have only 4 weeks worth of winny.
I was going to do a cutting stack of EQ, winny, and clen.

I plan on running 400mg of EQ weekly and the 2 week on /off clen deal.
I figured I could save the winny until the last 4 weeks of the cycle and add something else to the first 4-6 weeks, but What?? if Test, which is better. Plus I figured maybe an oral d-bol or Ana to cut back on all the shots from winny and EQ?

in sport,
Thanks.

If you are trying to cut back on the shots, go with Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate and run a long cycle, 10-12 weeks. Since you didn't say and are running EQ, I will make the assumption you were planning to run a long cycle anyhow.

I personally wouldn't want to kickstart a cutting cycle with Dbol. Choose something that doesn't convert to estrogen and cause so much water retention.

For the first 6 weeks, do you like M1T, Tren, Anadrol, Superdrol, Test Prop? Something along those lines maybe

You could also scrap the idea of using EQ all together and just run a test/tren cutter with winny at the very end. Save the EQ for bulking and helping out with appetite.

Last edited:
How long is your cycle? You might not want to run 4-6 weeks of d-bol then 4 weeks of winny so close. I'd scrap the EQ altogether. I haven't used it personally, but I hear 400 mg/week is worthless.

just run a test/tren cutter with winny at the very end. Save the EQ for bulking and helping out with appetite.
This sounds solid to me.

EQ is a love or no love drug, I liked it but it didn't really do much.

Shit! I guess I am stuck with the EQ.
I planned on an 8- 10 wk cycle, but I will go ahead and get some Test, I might stretch it longer.
I have M1T.
When running test at the beginning will that affect the use of Clen?

BP can go up with test and the way clen hits with rapid heart rate and such, it might be increasingly uncomfortable. If you are using a low dose of clen though it probably wont bother you much.

Clen can tend to make you feel like a raging, sweaty fatass. I dont happen to like the sides I get on it that much.

Back