• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

string cheese

Curlingcadys

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are thoughts on string cheese?
I'm tying to brainstorm some healthy quick snack ideas to take with me to work. A little backround I'm a propane delivery rep. so my day starts at 5 and ends typically bout 6ish at night I make frequent stops throughout the day so I'm trying to think of quick easy foods that I could eat while I'm driving and such. And the moment I'm usually eating a few packs of tuna through the day along with pb sandwiches. But I know thats gonna get old after a while.
thanks for any feedback

There are probably better choices. But its not going to kill you.

kvyd said:
There are probably better choices. But its not going to kill you.
k, I just saw the ones I was looking at for .25 had 8g of protein but I couldn't read the rest of the label

can i just say hot damn, thats one hell of a aviatar aggies1ut :thumb: :hot:

If your able to bring a backpack or something with you, I don't understand why some sandwhiches, veggies, fruit, etc. are to hard to tug along.

Get a can of almonds to snack on. Also make some hard boiled eggs the night before.

I think nuts would be better, but string cheese isn't all that bad. I wouldn't eat 4 sticks per day, but you could do worse. Protein bars also work pretty well.

soxmuscle said:
If your able to bring a backpack or something with you, I don't understand why some sandwhiches, veggies, fruit, etc. are to hard to tug along.
good point I could, anything I can fit in the cab of my truck and I got room for that. Another question how much protein is there in a hardboiled egg? And nuts, are we talking peanuts or I've seen almonds mentioned in this forum to? Great feedback thanks.:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Curlingcadys said:
good point I could, anything I can fit in the cab of my truck and I got room for that. Another question how much protein is there in a hardboiled egg? And nuts, are we talking peanuts or I've seen almonds mentioned in this forum to? Great feedback thanks.:thumb:
Try this place to calculate the nutritional contents of everything u shove down ur throat!!

www.fitday.com

:D

Back