• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Plateau, need advice

fUnc17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I'm probably going to end up answering my own question but I'd like someone's opinion on my situation.

I began seriously training in October of 2004 and have made alot of gains. At the start I was approx 187lbs, and currently I am 205lbs. The thing is I've been 205 for about a month.

I know i'm going to have to up my cals and my initial gains could probably be deemed newbie gains.

I'll list what I ate today so you can get an idea of a normal day for me. Keep in mind that im a college student without access to a kitchen, and for the time being a refrigerator (i don't know how i do it).

6:30 - 2 scoops whey, 2 cups water, 1/2 cup oats
9:10 - blueberry muffin, glass of water (in between classes, im hoping this is an acceptable snack)
12:00 - Grilled chicken on a hamburger bun (place i eat at doesnt have whole wheat)
2:30 - 2 scoops whey, 2 cups water, 1/2 cup oats
5:30 - turkey, provolone, lettuce wrap (i had two of these) (on my workout day i usually eat this with a large salad w/ cottage cheese, and veggies, but since today was an off day i didnt have access to that food)

This is all i ate today, when i get my refrigerator hopefully this week i'll be able to get some cottage cheese and nat pb so i can eat that before bed because my school cafe sucks and the times they are open are extrememly inconvenient

usually in between my 2:30 and 5:30 meals I will work out, usually it isnt 5:30 though because it was my rest day today. On a workout day after i have my 2:30 meal I'll digest and do some homework and go to the gym at around 4. My PWO shake is usually an ABB carbo force drink or a myoplex MRP with a banana and or blueberries

I will also list my 4 day split

Chest/Shoulders
Legs, abs
Rest
Bi's/Tri's
Back, abs
Rest

here is a revised version of my diet i am going to aim for, the only thing holding me back is the lack of a fridge.

Meal one - 2 scoops whey, 2 cups water, 1/2 cup oats
Meal two - nat pb + almonds on ww, water
Meal three - Rotissarie chicken, water (without skin)
Meal four - 2 scoops whey, 2 cups water, 1/2 cup oats
Meal five - ABB carbo force + Myoplex MRP (mixed), or ABB blue thunder
Meal six - Turkey wrap w/ veggies, salad, water
Meal seven - 1 cup cottage cheese, water

And my goal is to bulk if your wondering, thanks.

Last edited:
i would ditch your muffin and get some kind of protein in there. Maybe a natty pb samich on whole wheat bread. I always suggest almonds too. good luck man.

At your age and weight, you are probably going to need to eat at least 3500 calories to gain weight. Most likely, you will need to eat 4000+ per day. I currently consume 3700-3900 per day at 187 pounds, and this is maintenance for me. To gain weight, I would probably have to eat at least 4100-4300 calories per day, and that would be a very lean bulk for me.

I don't know how many calories you are eating, but it isn't anywhere near enough.

Back