PDA

View Full Version : My Second Cycle

Pirate!
01-09-2005, 11:08 AM
This is the basic outline:

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
1-10 Deca 400mg/week
1-13 HCG 250 iu x 2/week (or as needed)
Start PCT with Nolva about 10 days after last Test shot.

I was going to use D-bol for the first 3 weeks, but it was hell on my hairline. :cry: I'd like some suggestions on jumpstarting this cycle. Would M1T be as bad as D-bol on my hair? What about prop? Any other suggestions are appreciated. :thumb:

LAM
01-09-2005, 11:13 AM
you could use andadrol for an oral or test prop for an inj...I wouldn't fuck with M1T that shit is garbage...

ZECH
01-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Just curious, what did you take first cycle?

Pirate!
01-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Just curious, what did you take first cycle?I'm 4 weeks in to:

1-12 Sustanon 500/week
1-4 D-bol 25 mg/day
HCG 2 x 250/week....

you could use andadrol for an oral or test propSo anadrol won't be as rough on the hairline as D-bol? What is a standard beginer dose?
What would be a good prop dosing schedule if I choose to do that? I'll research these much more before I do this cycle (around July). Just need some general direction to guide the research...

Cardinal
01-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Have you tried finasteride? I got quite a bit of shedding from M5AA and from M1T and finaseride stopped it cold both times. Really worked well for me.

ZECH
01-09-2005, 04:44 PM
I'm 4 weeks in to:

1-12 Sustanon 500/week
1-4 D-bol 25 mg/day
HCG 2 x 250/week....

So anadrol won't be as rough on the hairline as D-bol? What is a standard beginer dose?
What would be a good prop dosing schedule if I choose to do that? I'll research these much more before I do this cycle (around July). Just need some general direction to guide the research...
Just for nit picking purposes, why did you choose Sus? With all the different esters, how do you know how you react to a particular substance?
I know, you're like me and want to be different right?

Pirate!
01-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Have you tried finasteride? been taking 2 mg/day starting a week before the cycle began.

Pirate!
01-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Just for nit picking purposes, why did you choose Sus? I made the choice to buy Sustanon when I knew very little about juice. I had read some articles suggesting that the sides were less pronounced and a few other things that seemed desirable. Plus, my choices were limited at the time since I wasn't well connected. Since buying it, I spent half of a year studying up and getting ready before starting the cycle. I don't regret picking sustanon, but I don't see why I would use it again. It just takes so damn long to kick it.

Pirate!
01-10-2005, 08:28 AM
I wouldn't fuck with M1T that shit is garbage... Many people feel this way, but it gave me awesome gains and blood work showed a healthy rebound. However, I don't know if I lost hair because of it.

Mags
01-16-2005, 11:16 AM
What's M1T please? Will Test Cyp. speed up hair loss? My old man is bald as you can get and I imagine another 5 to 10 years down the road and I'll be the same, yet I don't want to bring it on if I can help it? I know it probably depends on ones bodytype etc, but how long before test. cyp would kick in?

Du
01-16-2005, 11:27 AM
Many people feel this way, but it gave me awesome gains and blood work showed a healthy rebound. However, I don't know if I lost hair because of it.
You and me both. I tend to start losing a bit just before I stop my cycle, about day 28 or so. Im lucky to have a very very full head of thick hair, so its not a big deal to me right now.

Pirate!
01-16-2005, 11:29 AM
M1T is an oral steroid. You will feel the Test Cyp during the second week, but the gains probably won't start until after week 2.

RCfootball87
01-19-2005, 06:40 PM
What's M1T please? Will Test Cyp. speed up hair loss? My old man is bald as you can get and I imagine another 5 to 10 years down the road and I'll be the same, yet I don't want to bring it on if I can help it? I know it probably depends on ones bodytype etc, but how long before test. cyp would kick in?
Hair loss comes from your moother's side of the family.

RCfootball87

RCfootball87

Du
01-19-2005, 06:47 PM

You can say that again.

If your moms dad is bald, you will be too.

gococksDJS
01-19-2005, 07:03 PM
You can say that again.

If your moms dad is bald, you will be too. This is not true. Male pattern baldness is linked to your mothers X chromosome, so if she has the MPB gene, then yes you will be a carrier of the gene but whether or not the gene is expressed is dependent upon whether or not she carries the dominant or recessive form. Both men and women carry an X chromosome but men also carry a Y chromosome which is why they can not pass the gene to their male offspring. Gene expression for MPB is dependent upon the fact that it is a recessive trait. So the only way you are actually guaranteed to go bald from this gene is if you are passed the homozygous recessive gene from your mother.
Also, once a man inherits the MPB gene, lets call it Xb, he will pass it to every female offspring he produces. If a man carrying this gene reproduces with a female who is heterozygous bald or homozygous bald, then all of their female children from there on will have a 50% or grater chance to express the MPB recessive gene, meaning since she is a carrier of the homozygous recessive gene, all her male children will have MPB. So once again, this proves that going bald is due to women.

Flex
01-19-2005, 07:18 PM
This is the basic outline:

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
1-10 Deca 400mg/week
1-13 HCG 250 iu x 2/week (or as needed)
Start PCT with Nolva about 10 days after last Test shot.

I was going to use D-bol for the first 3 weeks, but it was hell on my hairline. :cry: I'd like some suggestions on jumpstarting this cycle. Would M1T be as bad as D-bol on my hair? What about prop? Any other suggestions are appreciated. :thumb:

i was thinkin' "already????", but then i read not til July ;)

that still kinda close, bro. as i'm sure you know, time on=time off. i'm assuming since you're 4 weeks in, you still have another at least 4 weeks. that brings us to Feb 19. then 3 week waiting period, and 3 weeks of PCT brings you until the beginning of April. "Technically" that actually is 3mo., but IMO you gotta make sure your body fully recovers before jumpin' back in.

On another note, don't bother with the M1-T. Not even CLOSE to real orals.
If you don't wanna go with dbol, you could go with drol or prop.
My boy did a prop only cycle, which he said he liked, although the ed injections got to be a major pain in the ass. plus if you add the 2x/week injections of E, that's a lot of holes haha.

As far as drol, its the best oral you can do, but possible major sides come with it. Dosing as follows..

"A dosage sufficient for any athlete would be 0,5 - 0,8 mg per pound of body weight/day. This corresponds to 1-4 tablets; i.e. 50-200 mg/day. Under no circumstances should an athlete take more than four tablets in any given day. We are of the opinion that a daily intake of three tablets should not be exceeded. Those of you who would like to try Anadrol 50 for the first time should begin with an intake of only one 50 mg tablet. After a few days or even better, after one week, the daily dosage can be increased to two tablets, one tablet each in the morning and evening, taken with meals. Athletes who are more advanced or weigh more than 220 pounds can increase the dosage to 150 mg/day in the third week. This dosage, however, should not be taken for periods longer than two to three weeks. Anadrol 50 should not exceed six weeks. After discontinuing Anadrol, it is important to continue steroid treatment with another compound since, otherwise, a drastic reduction takes place and the user, as is often observed, within a short period looks the same as before the treatment. No other anabolic/androgenic steroid causes such a fast and drastic loss in strength and mass as does Anadrol 50. Athletes continue their treatment with injectable testosterone such as Sustanon 250 or Testosterone Enanthate for several weeks. Body builders often combine Anadrol with Deca-Durabolin or Testosterone to build up strength and mass. A very effective stack which is also favored by professionals consists of Anadrol 100 mg +/day, Parabolan 228 mg +/week, and Sustanon 500 mg +/week. This stack quickly improves strength and mass but it is not suitable for and steroid novices. Anadrol 50 is to be taken seriously and the prevailing bodybuilder mentality "more is better" is out of place"

Pirate!
01-19-2005, 10:50 PM
I don't know why I said July. My PCT won't end until about 9 weeks from now. Thanks for the info on the drol. I don't know why people think that M1T is a week oral steroid. I gained and kept 8 lbs in 20 days, and Purdue Power gained 15 lbs in less than a month. I understand the health concerns, but the shit is like miracle grow for a few weeks, and the sides shouldn't be too bad with extra test in the system.

SJ69
01-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Not to nit pick or anything but only a woman can be homozygous recessive for a gene carried on the X chromozone. You see you get 2 copies of each gene because you get two copies of each chromosome, except if your a male then you get only one copy of X chrom, therefore only one of each gene on the X chromosome. Homozygous recessive means 2 copies of a recessive gene, only women get 2 copies of genes on the X chrom.
For ex color hemophilia is a sex (X) linked recessive trait. Lets call the dominant gene for normal color vision N, the recessive = n. Woman can be :
NN Normal phenotype (color vision)
Nn Normal phenotype (color vision)
nn color blind the recessive trait shows bc there's no dominant trait (N) overpowering

Men only have one copy of that chrom so they can be
N - Normal or
n - color blind

nyfoley
01-20-2005, 03:01 PM
i was on M1T for 2 weeks and noticed after only 3 days i got a much better pump, but on the other hand my back was cramping up so bad it was hard to sit or even sleep. i gained 16 pounds over the 2 week period and had no problem wiht hair loss, but my blood pressure shot up to 168/100 and my pee was brown..so that made me get off teh M1T for a while...i dont think hair loss will be a problem

Luke9583
01-20-2005, 03:17 PM
my pee was brown..
:hair: what dose and how much water do you drink :rofl:

Pirate!
01-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Didn't du say his piss was brown? That is strange. I had no problems there.

gococksDJS
01-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Didn't du say his piss was brown? That is strange. I had no problems there. Mine was very dark yellow and had a pungent odor despite the fact that I drank a shitload of water.

Tough Old Man
01-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Bullshit it comes from yuor mothers side of the family. My dad is bald, his dad was bald, his dad was bald and shave my head, but would be bald if I didn't. On my nothers side they all have hair and no baldness on that side of my family. So I disagree.

Tough Old Man
01-23-2005, 02:13 PM
I also need to learn to spell your

Du
01-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Not to nit pick or anything but only a woman can be homozygous recessive for a gene carried on the X chromozone. You see you get 2 copies of each gene because you get two copies of each chromosome, except if your a male then you get only one copy of X chrom, therefore only one of each gene on the X chromosome. Homozygous recessive means 2 copies of a recessive gene, only women get 2 copies of genes on the X chrom.
For ex color hemophilia is a sex (X) linked recessive trait. Lets call the dominant gene for normal color vision N, the recessive = n. Woman can be :
NN Normal phenotype (color vision)
Nn Normal phenotype (color vision)
nn color blind the recessive trait shows bc there's no dominant trait (N) overpowering

Men only have one copy of that chrom so they can be
N - Normal or
n - color blind
You need to get out more.

Du
01-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Didn't du say his piss was brown? That is strange. I had no problems there.
On M1T, hell ya. Its like a yellow-brown though, like the morning after binge drinking. Actually, a bit worse. But ya, it changed my color.

And I WAS drinking tons of water. So much, actually, that my BP went up because i was holding so much. Prolly arouind 4 gals per day, just to flush myself out.

Du
01-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Bullshit it comes from yuor mothers side of the family. My dad is bald, his dad was bald, his dad was bald and shave my head, but would be bald if I didn't. On my nothers side they all have hair and no baldness on that side of my family. So I disagree.
Youre 100% completely right.

Pirate!
01-23-2005, 04:38 PM
On M1T, hell ya. Its like a yellow-brown though, like the morning after binge drinking. Actually, a bit worse. But ya, it changed my color.

And I WAS drinking tons of water. So much, actually, that my BP went up because i was holding so much. Prolly arouind 4 gals per day, just to flush myself out.I never had this brown piss problem. Unless you are on certain medictions, brown piss means one thing: bloody urine. :(

gococksDJS
01-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Not to nit pick or anything but only a woman can be homozygous recessive for a gene carried on the X chromozone. I never said men could be homozygous recessive for x chromozome genes