PDA

View Full Version : Need Help for New Cycle

seminewtothis
01-09-2005, 03:57 PM
I am somewhat new to this. I have done 3 cycles so far and gone from 144 in July to 176 presently. I am about 10 percent bodyfat now since I just finished a mass cycle and am looking to do one more. I have a supplier that can get me whatever I want. So this leads me to my question. What would be the perfect mass cycle? I am not scared of shots as I usually take one at least every other day. My last cycle of Sus (750mg week), liquid Dbol(125mg), Cyp(400mg), and Deca(300mg) put on about 18 pounds in 6 weeks. Money is not an object so what should I do? I have 250 Anadrol 50 coming in this week for my next cycle so what else.

gococksDJS
01-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Have you run 3 cycles since July?

seminewtothis
01-09-2005, 07:18 PM
yes, i try to keep them six weeks in duration with 4 off. Is this not a good thing?

Purdue Power
01-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Your pattern should go time on+pct= time off.

LAM
01-09-2005, 07:35 PM
I am somewhat new to this. I have done 3 cycles so far and gone from 144 in July to 176 presently. I am about 10 percent bodyfat now since I just finished a mass cycle and am looking to do one more. I have a supplier that can get me whatever I want. So this leads me to my question. What would be the perfect mass cycle? I am not scared of shots as I usually take one at least every other day. My last cycle of Sus (750mg week), liquid Dbol(125mg), Cyp(400mg), and Deca(300mg) put on about 18 pounds in 6 weeks. Money is not an object so what should I do? I have 250 Anadrol 50 coming in this week for my next cycle so what else.

you were taking over a gram of test a week @ a body weight of 176 lbs ?

gococksDJS
01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
yes, i try to keep them six weeks in duration with 4 off. Is this not a good thing?six weeks is a little short. Test usually doesn't start kicking in until week 3-4. Do you run PCT with these monster cycles of yours? Because it seems to me like if you even run PCT, you are starting it right after your last injection with all that test still in your system. Purdue said it right with time between cycles

seminewtothis
01-09-2005, 07:52 PM
what is pct

LAM
01-09-2005, 07:53 PM
what is pct

you need to put the needles down if you don't know what PCT is...

seminewtothis
01-09-2005, 08:01 PM
I know it was a little heavy, but im going to try and get to about 200 pounds by july. Is this even possible? Any ideas on how to run my next cycle?

seminewtothis
01-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Dont know what PCT is, please inform me someone, I thought that is what this is for, to help people. I may be using it, just dont know what it is.

gococksDJS
01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Any ideas on how to run my next cycle? Yeah, don't.

seminewtothis
01-09-2005, 08:29 PM
apparently pct is clomid and of the likes. I have no idea what pct stands for but i do use clomid as an anti estrogen

LAM
01-09-2005, 08:35 PM
apparently pct is clomid and of the likes. I have no idea what pct stands for but i do use clomid as an anti estrogen

clomid is not a anti-estrogen drug, it is a synthetic estrogen. it can be used to help block stronger estrogens but nolvadex would be a much better choice for that purpose...

seriously...you need to stop using gear as of yesterday. you obviously have no clue what you are doing...

Pirate!
01-10-2005, 08:35 AM
PCT is Post-Cycle Therapy. It requires--among other things--the use of certain drugs to reestablish your natural testosterone production. With the way you are running your cycles, you are headed for serious problems. People are not trying to be mean here, but you are fucking yourself up bad. Don't do any cycle before summer, and spend lots of time between now and then learning everything you can about using steroids safely and effectively.

Tha Don
01-10-2005, 08:50 AM

:eek:

man your nuts!!

Tha Don
01-10-2005, 08:51 AM
how old are you? started juicing at 144? how long you been lifting?

Witmaster
01-10-2005, 08:52 AM
what is pct
You know..... the scary thing is that it is starting to not surprise me when I see this question. Especially AFTER someone claims to have already done several cycles.

seminewtothis you need to STOP all gear use and read this (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=41328) before you do any more damage to yourself. I'm curious, how old are you?

seminewtothis
01-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I do know what post cycle therapy is, did know what the PCT stood for. I take gonadatropine after my cycle for 4 weeks at a rate of 500ui every three days, along with 100mg of clomid every day for the four weeks also. I didn't realize that cycles should be 10 to 12 weeks in duration. I was always told 6 weeks with 4 off. I've been working out for 6 years now and am in great shape. I just recently ran a marathon in 2 hours and 47 minutes. Im 27 now and just looking to bulk up. Guess I need to read more of the threads here before i start another cycle. Does anyone have any idea of how long I should wait to start my next cycle? I just finished my 4 weeks of clomid and HCG. I feel fine but I read mudges article on PCT and saw where it took one guy three cycles of HCG, clomid, and NOVA to get his lutine levels back up. Its been 5 weeks since I last took a shot of test or any other roid. So after I read everything you guys have to offer, when should I take my next cycle? I would like to start by Maarch. Is this feasable?

AnabolicFreak04
01-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Damn, that's a lot of gear, how did you do at the Olympia.

darklight
01-16-2005, 08:17 AM
You should stop to read a lot!
Using 750mg test to END with 176 is insane (yes, cuz you even did 750mg BEFORE you had 176 right?) to your health and to your wallet! Someone is eating directly on your wallet, shit!
That way you will going to die young!
You have a lot to read!

Mags
01-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Great, i'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue at times. Believe me pal, it pays to learn as much as possible before doing all this shit. Firstly, you'll get crucified by the experienced lads on here, gaining no respect whatsoever, secondly and more importantly like these guys said, your health will be fucked. I haven't even started any cycles yet cause every time I think I know it all, these dudes let me in on the fact that I'm still unclear about somethings. It's best to get up to speed on everything before diving in. I don't know how tall you are etc, but im 22, i'm 211 lbs at bout 8% bodyfat and I've never done gear, let alone three cycles etc. just try eating right, good food, enough protein and calories etc first and definately learn everything about pct, why leave yourself all over the place hormonally etc at the end of a cycle, besides you'll wanna keep as much as your gains as possible too. I myself admit, I still have tons to learn and keep getting things wrong, but then I'm not doing anything that can harm me in the meantime. Sorry if im coming across as a complete arse, i'm new and get grilled all the time, but it's worth it if it's helpful and at the end of the day, we wanna get big, but we wanna be alive and healthy first,right?

ryuage
01-16-2005, 07:33 PM
get some bloodwork done

vellanator
01-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Great, i'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue at times. Believe me pal, it pays to learn as much as possible before doing all this shit. Firstly, you'll get crucified by the experienced lads on here, gaining no respect whatsoever, secondly and more importantly like these guys said, your health will be fucked. I haven't even started any cycles yet cause every time I think I know it all, these dudes let me in on the fact that I'm still unclear about somethings. It's best to get up to speed on everything before diving in. I don't know how tall you are etc, but im 22, i'm 211 lbs at bout 8% bodyfat and I've never done gear, let alone three cycles etc. just try eating right, good food, enough protein and calories etc first and definately learn everything about pct, why leave yourself all over the place hormonally etc at the end of a cycle, besides you'll wanna keep as much as your gains as possible too. I myself admit, I still have tons to learn and keep getting things wrong, but then I'm not doing anything that can harm me in the meantime. Sorry if im coming across as a complete arse, i'm new and get grilled all the time, but it's worth it if it's helpful and at the end of the day, we wanna get big, but we wanna be alive and healthy first,right?
Dude, at 211 and 8%, you will probably never have any real reason to try gear in the first place.

ryuage
01-17-2005, 06:53 AM
huh?

Mags
01-17-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm only 211 lbs, that's only about 15 stone, just over? I'm 6 ft so I don't look all that big and am not all that big my friend, i'd say distinctly average when talking about muscular size. I've made good gains with just good diet and creatine etc over the last three years of training to get me to this size, but I just don't budge from this weight now and have to keep eating lie an ox just to maintain it, hence why I may want to do a cycle at some point to boost me to a good 16/17 stone. I'll be happy then. I want to do it the most efficient and safest way too.

BIGCOCKnBANGKOK
01-17-2005, 07:55 PM
if you can try drinking a gallon of milk a day, keep your calories high. dont take in too much fat or all the carbs you are using will make you store it. train every other day or if you cant wait, do a whole body workout every third day and really exhaust all your body. sleep alot and try not to stress. take 700mg injectables a week with 30 mg orals a day, more if you think you need it. if you cant get laid jerk off a few times a day, this will make you hungry. your ability to process all this food will determine whether you can gain like this or not. its definately not impossible to gain like this as ive done it a few times within 2 months. chew your food throughly.

BIGCOCKnBANGKOK
01-17-2005, 07:58 PM
in reality 3 cycles is a drop in the bucket dude. dont count them like that.

BIGCOCKnBANGKOK
01-17-2005, 08:07 PM
just read the whole page again, man you guys that shoot down these new guys are punks! if your new keep your calories high, the juice dosage like i said and dont overtrain. your health is gonna suffer nomatter how you try and get tricky with this shit, so just do what works and is tried true. definately can gain 40 pounds of muscle in 2 months like this- especially if your lite when you start.

Cold Iron
01-17-2005, 08:33 PM
if you can try drinking a gallon of milk a day, keep your calories high. dont take in too much fat or all the carbs you are using will make you store it. train every other day or if you cant wait, do a whole body workout every third day and really exhaust all your body. sleep alot and try not to stress. take 700mg injectables a week with 30 mg orals a day, more if you think you need it. if you cant get laid jerk off a few times a day, this will make you hungry. your ability to process all this food will determine whether you can gain like this or not. its definately not impossible to gain like this as ive done it a few times within 2 months. chew your food throughly.

LOL.... thats f'ing jokes .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LAM
01-17-2005, 08:52 PM
just read the whole page again, man you guys that shoot down these new guys are punks! if your new keep your calories high, the juice dosage like i said and dont overtrain. your health is gonna suffer nomatter how you try and get tricky with this shit, so just do what works and is tried true. definately can gain 40 pounds of muscle in 2 months like this- especially if your lite when you start.

anybody who gains 40 lbs of muscle in 2 months will be plaged with injury later on down the road

BIGCOCKnBANGKOK
01-18-2005, 06:21 PM
he didnt ask what was gonna happen later, just how it can be done. this way works i know and isnt too complicated i think someone could understand easily. after 8 years ive tried everything anyones already thought of

cman
01-18-2005, 08:46 PM
i WOULD BE WILLING TO BET YOU HAVE SCAR TISSUE ON YOUR LIVER. I learn very quickly and read dozens of books a year, I read up on roids for 3 months before doing a cycle. I did 200 mg of test alone and got the same gains you got in 4 weeks and im 38. You can only utilize so much gear at a time the rest goes to your liver. Do yourself a favor and read up before you touch it again. When you die from ODing it will hurt us all with the bad publicity. Read up on different peoples oppinions and different webs.
After that make AN INFORMED DECISION. Not an uninformed.
My next cycle will be more like
400 mg of test and 200mg of deca. you will see the results. Be smart.

ZECH
01-19-2005, 08:10 AM
This amazes me. People with no clue doing a cycle and others telling him it is ok and do it anyway. Lam, PFH thanks for the good advice.
I'm closing this before anymore ignorance is spread.

Mudge
01-19-2005, 08:51 AM
Food is how you gain weight. I am just shy of 250 naked, before eating my first meal of the day. 500 test enan/500 EQ is my current cycle.