• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EC Stack Question

ProtoFuze

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know there are alot of questions on the Ephedrine and caffeine stack, but in searching I really couldn't get this one answered so I thought I would make a post on it.

I'm 18 and interested in trying out this stack. I was really heavy 160-200lbs from age 12-16, Started walking, eating better, and working out a bit around 16 and lost about 30-40lbs in fat and put alot of it back on in muscle in the past couple years. Problem is I have some really stubborn fat around my abs, mainly lower, obliques, and lower back. If I put on a tiny bit of weight over the holidays I can get rid of it within a week, but I have not in 2 years been able to get rid of this extra fat, no matter what.

I work out 4 days a week, strength/endurance training, 1 hour weights and 45-60 minutes cardio, and eat well, except a treat once a week or so, so I'd like to try out this stack and try and get rid of this excess weight, as nothing else has worked so far, and I've worked on my diet and workout routine consistantly.

I don't know what the ephedrine law in Canada is, but the big supp. shop here carries it, so I can pick it up. Just wanted to get some information on it because you do hear some bad stuff on it and it made me a bit nervous even though it's small ratio stuff, so if anyone has any information on how it worked for them or whats best, I'd really appreciate it. Also I read one post that said the stack with aspirin thins blood so nto to take it with fish oil, and I take omega 3-6-9's with fish oils in them, so if not taking the aspirin just the E+C can I still take the 3-6-9 caps? And some stuff says it makes your heart race, does it make any difference if my circulation is unusually good? Thanks for any information, sorry to be so, well asking so much. Just want to be sure of everything, and from others first hand experience rather than just articles. Thanks!

ProtoFuze said:
I work out 4 days a week, strength/endurance training, 1 hour weights and 45-60 minutes cardio, and eat well, except a treat once a week or so, so I'd like to try out this stack and try and get rid of this excess weight, as nothing else has worked so far, and I've worked on my diet and workout routine consistantly.
Do you do 45-60 minutes of cardio right after lifting? IMO, that's to much cardio right after weight training. It could be catabolic.

No, I do 30 minutes light before and 15 to 30 light after, usually only 15. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Starting tommorow however I'm doing a light 15 minute warmup and then a HIIT program 3 times a week.

ProtoFuze said:
No, I do 30 minutes light before and 15 to 30 light after, usually only 15. Sorry, I should have been more specific.
I personnaly think thats way too much cardio pre-lifting....Aim for 10 min warm up pre and around 30 min post IMHO! Keep the long cardio sessions for non lifting days if possible.

Its legal for stores to sell ephedrine here in Canada, as long as its strictly Eph. caps, 8mg or less per "serving" as its purpose it broncodialation...the instant its "mixed" with something else(caffeine etc...) it becomes oh so illegal!!

Back