• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How much will the Rams win by?

How many points will the Rams win by?

• 1 - 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 10

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 11 - 15

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 16 or more

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Shut up Baboon, the Pats are gonna win

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, by how many points will the Rams beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl?

:D

BTW, the Rams have opened as 15 1/2 point favorites. YIKES!!! :eek:

well i hope its not a blowout,but ya never know..:rolleyes: :D

Well I picked the 6-10 range. But I don't know.. I'm not so sure anymore after watching the Pats play.. After all the brought Drew Bledsoe in and still beat Pit.. I never counted on them ever making it this far so who knows... :)

The question everyone was asking yesterday morning (Sunday) was, "How many points are the Steelers gonna win by?"

I'm not voting "Shut up Baboon.......", but I sure thought Pittsburgh was going to win that one, up till the last possession (or should I say "Turnover") by the Steelers.

Next week could be decided the same way. The best team might be the worse team with big plays and fewer mistakes.

I don't see how the Rams can win. I mean Pittsburgh has an all-star line...oh....never mind.

My season is over. GO LEAFS!

:eek:

rams by 2 td's.

I think the Rams will win, but I'm not quite ready to count the Patriots out. . . Geez, is that waffling 'nuff fo ya?!:nut:

21 to 10 Rams...... so that would be by 11 points for those who can't add (Baboon) .... :D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MAX
21 to 10 Rams...... so that would be by 11 points for those who can't add (Baboon) .... :D

Ehhhhh...if you add those two numbers, you get 37. Jeez, get it right!

:spaz:

But seriously, as the week goes on, I can't see the Pats hanging around for very long. I keep hearing about how the Pats might pull out a win, but I just can't see it happening.

Originally posted by Timmy Foil
Interesting turn out

yeah who would have thunk it?

the rams are going all the way this year - superbowl 36 was a fluke.

Back