• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can't sleep because of M1T??

ATFCanine

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My friend has been on M1T for almost 2 weeks now. He usually sleeps 10-12 hours but now he cannot sleep more than 5-6 hours. He gets really tired and all fucked up during the day, it comes and goes. For instance, by 5 pm hes all tired, feels dead. Then he will be ok for a while. Then later at night he feels all messed up again, he said he feels like shit. He thinks it is because of M1T since that would be one of the sides. Is there anything he could take/do in order to eliminate that? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

melatonin might help him sleep through the night, it helps me normally but not sure now well it will work while on m1t

S.O.S said:
melatonin might help him sleep through the night, it helps me normally but not sure now well it will work while on m1t
Thanks for the reply. Yeah i'm sure hes going to want some pills that are actually for M1T and not some regular sleeping pills.

Does anybody else know of anything that would work with M1T?

4ad or 4derm but being he's been on it allready for a couple weeks with out anything else who knows if it would be worth the purchase now (unless he could get it now otherwise ordering it would take to long IMO for this cycle), maybe the best thing to do if its getting unbearable is to just stop the cycle.

**prior to use research could have helped as well:shrug:

Curlingcadys said:
4ad or 4derm but being he's been on it allready for a couple weeks with out anything else who knows if it would be worth the purchase now (unless he could get it now otherwise ordering it would take to long IMO for this cycle), maybe the best thing to do if its getting unbearable is to just stop the cycle.

**prior to use research could have helped as well:shrug:
Yeah I know hes one of those that do not think about the sides and he didnt think it was going to be that bad. We kept telling him to buy 4derm and nolva but he kept saying "its not like i'm using steroids!" lol :doh: :headbang: :bulb:

I'll give him the message though, thanks!

He should go off cycle immediately, and start pct with nolva. Sounds like his dose is probably to high and he likely has blood pressure issues. He can try again in a few months with transdermal 4-ad if he can get it, and he should be on a dose low enough to bear the sides, dosing every 12 hours. 5 mg twice daily is enough for most people, they just don't know it.

I saw this in another post, is hawthorn berry a good combatant against high BP?

PirateFromHell said:
He should go off cycle immediately, and start pct with nolva. Sounds like his dose is probably to high and he likely has blood pressure issues. He can try again in a few months with transdermal 4-ad if he can get it, and he should be on a dose low enough to bear the sides, dosing every 12 hours. 5 mg twice daily is enough for most people, they just don't know it.
Hes pretty big and hes been working out for a while. He took prohormones once before. His M1T is a 10 mg tablets and thats what hes been using everyday.

Good feedback!!

Curlingcadys said:
I saw this in another post, is hawthorn berry a good combatant against high BP?
I'd like to know the answer to that, too.

IML Gear Cream!
hahahahhahha

ATFCanine said:
Yeah I know hes one of those that do not think about the sides and he didnt think it was going to be that bad. We kept telling him to buy 4derm and nolva but he kept saying "its not like i'm using steroids!" lol :doh: :headbang: :bulb:

I'll give him the message though, thanks!

DDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH m1t is a steroid and if he took AS he would have the same side effect profile so what is the difference ??? god im sorry but this is the whole reason why pro hormones are banned because of people like that..

QuestionGuy said:
...god im sorry but this is the whole reason why pro hormones are banned because of people like that..
YUP lol. You know who I'm talking about lol. STUPID!! And we kept telling him not to. Now hes calling me and wants me to post this on here lol. I'll tell him to discontinue using it but knowing him I'm pretty sure I know what hes going to say. :mad: He did gain almost 10 lbs though.

QuestionGuy said:
...m1t is a steroid and if he took AS he would have the same side effect profile so what is the difference ??? ...
He does not belive that! He keeps listening to these trainers at the gym and they keep saying "Steroids and PH's are like night and day" thats true also but sides are pretty much the same i think

QuestionGuy said:
DDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH m1t is a steroid and if he took AS he would have the same side effect profile so what is the difference ??? god im sorry but this is the whole reason why pro hormones are banned because of people like that..

Yes this maybe true, however I think vendors who sell the products that don't properly educate their customers are just as much at fault. Most of the people that are selling these products directly to the consumer are clueless.

ATFCanine said:
He does not belive that! He keeps listening to these trainers at the gym and they keep saying "Steroids and PH's are like night and day" thats true also but sides are pretty much the same i think
Steroids and PHs ARE like night and day. Completely different.

However, M1T is a steroid. Not a PH.

Yeah, especially M1T. He just doesnt believe me. Oh well lol

the sides M1T elicits are hellish, so it is always advisable to counter them with 4AD or something (preferably frontloaded).Taurine, potassium, a ton of water every day, hawthorne (does work for b.p). Possibly in order to keep the cycle going, drop dose to 5mg/day, and use natural sleep aids to simply get more real rest. Lethargy sucks; maybe extra caffeine, E/C, green tea. M1T is what it is--harsh. You'll blow up fast, but shut down quick. Shit is nasty, really.

milwood said:
the sides M1T elicits are hellish, so it is always advisable to counter them with 4AD or something (preferably frontloaded).Taurine, potassium, a ton of water every day, hawthorne (does work for b.p). Possibly in order to keep the cycle going, drop dose to 5mg/day, and use natural sleep aids to simply get more real rest. Lethargy sucks; maybe extra caffeine, E/C, green tea. M1T is what it is--harsh. You'll blow up fast, but shut down quick. Shit is nasty, really.
All right, thanks man. Good info you got there!!

Back