• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Once upon a time , there was this canadian outlaw ... Starting a 1-ad cycle

simbh

Simon
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well , I said to many of you that I would keep a journal of my 1-ad cycle. So here it is :) I will be starting my cycle Saturday but I decided to start this journal today (wednesday night) because I already started my mental as well as my physical preparation. I have put up my cals to about 3800 cals to 4200 cals/day . I will be starting to take my milk thistle tomorrow.

Here are my current supplements:
CEX creatine 6-7g a day (once in the morning , empty stomach , once before training )
Multi vitamins
Green plus (my mom is a nature freak lol , I guess it can't hurt me since its natural)
Omega 3 oil caps (x3)

My cycle will be as follow
300mg a day of 1-ad ( 100 mgtaken 3 times a day once... morning , noon night with a meal)
I might uped the dose to 400mg a day during my last 3 weeks all depending on the sides that come up .

My pct
I have some nolva on hand.
40mg /day for the first 2 weeks
20mg a day for the last 2 weeks.

I will keep taking the cex , but if I see that it is too much for my body to hangle , I might stop it ... This all depends.

So guys , all feedback is welcomed and greatly appreciated. Now I need to buy some large or x-large t-shirts for training since I don't want people to notice that I am gaining a lot of mass in the gym since I work there . When I work I wear pretty large shirts , so its good. But just for my training shirts , I need em to be bigger !

3 sleeps to go till my cycle !

Oh ya , I will post my weight starting tomorrow. I will always be taking my weight each morning since its the time in the day that it is the most reliable IMO. Since all the water I drank trought out the day I piss it in the morning or during the night .

I know very little in regards to prohormones but looks all is well. What kind of a routine and diet will you be on?

I thought you were going to start this at the begining of the year?
Good luck bro. I'll be watching. Will you be posting diet and training??
Also how are you taking the 4ad?? Is it a transdermal? :hmmm:

Yes I'll be posting my diet as well as my training.

I'm Trying said:
I thought you were going to start this at the begining of the year?
Good luck bro. I'll be watching. Will you be posting diet and training??
Also how are you taking the 4ad?? Is it a transdermal? :hmmm:
I won't be stacking it with 4-ad. From the research I've done and from feedback of previous users , my dose is pretty low and I shouldn't have that many sides . The biggest side will probably be libido loss.

I was supposed to start earlier bug I got a lower back muscle injury while I was drunk at a party. :lol: So I wanted to make sure my lower back was 100% before I started my cycle. And now its a 97% and should be 100% by saturday :)

Weight this morning : 172.8 pounds

Good luck with the cycle, Simon! :)

Thx for the support guys ... Ya , I am pretty excited indeed to get this going :)

Since I really have trouble waiting (its like xmas for me , 2 xmas in a month) , I will start tomorrow .

Good luck, simbh. Keep those calories up and keep the volume up when training. When I did my 1-AD cycle last month, I kept surprising myself with more weight and more reps than I thought I could do. Don't underestimate what you can do so you can take full advantage of your cycle.

**SIGH** I miss being on cycle... ;)

Hehe ya ... I will keep those calories up ...

Althought , I am unsure I will start my cycle tomorrow. I'm starting to have a dry cough . I took a few things to help me go threw that tonight. If I feel good tomorrow , I will start the cycle , if not , I'll be starting my cycle a few days later. I'll treat this as a day to day situation :)

Simbh- did you stock up anymore from that place we were chatting about?

GL

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have liquid nolva or tablets?

Arnie's left nu said:
Simbh- did you stock up anymore from that place we were chatting about?

GL
Well , I bought all my 1-ad needs over there yes . Very good service and very professional ...

For nolva I have tablets .

On a side note , I will not be starting my cycle today as my cough ended up being a small cough and a damn cold . But usually my colds don't last more than a day . A tough day , then the following days get better real quick. So , I'll see tomorrow if I feel good to start my cycle , if not it will have to wait for sunday. I wont be training today . Usually I try to train even when I'm sick but today , It just doesn't feel right. I might be able to train , but my weights would probably go down , and that would just plain suck. So I think its just better if I take the day off training.

Sorry for those of you who are eager to see me start :(

simbh said:
Well , I bought all my 1-ad needs over there yes . Very good service and very professional ...

For nolva I have tablets .

On a side note , I will not be starting my cycle today as my cough ended up being a small cough and a damn cold . But usually my colds don't last more than a day . A tough day , then the following days get better real quick. So , I'll see tomorrow if I feel good to start my cycle , if not it will have to wait for sunday. I wont be training today . Usually I try to train even when I'm sick but today , It just doesn't feel right. I might be able to train , but my weights would probably go down , and that would just plain suck. So I think its just better if I take the day off training.

Sorry for those of you who are eager to see me start :(

Sure your just not scared of starting your first cycle ;) j/k

ill be watching just splashed out on some M1t, M-Dien and 4Derm myself

stu21Ldn said:
Sure your just not scared of starting your first cycle ;) j/k

ill be watching just splashed out on some M1t, M-Dien and 4Derm myself
LOL ... Don't worry , I'm not scared of doing it :) I was supposed to start it on saturday but wanted to do it earlier but then yesterday I started to have a cold. For me to skip a training day , I have to be sick :(

Man , Im tired of this stupid flu. Last night I was working , and it was horrible , I kept sneezing and sneezing and sneezing. I'm all red under my nose cuz of too much kleenex usage. None of the less , I will go training today. I will do my shoulders. I'm feeling a bit bettre today than I was yesterday. Which is good news ! I didn't go training yesterday , I was just feeling too lousy.

As for the 1-ad , I will check tomorrow to see If I feel good enough to start that. I'm sure that I would benefit a lot more the 1-ad if I wait to be in a good physical shape.

Note : I will take the fucking shot next year . I didn't take it this year since I havn't had a flu in like 6-7 months so I was like , what's the use ? And I was also thinking I wouldn't be able to train for a few days cuz of the muscle pain the shot sometimes gives ... But hell , I'd rather have that than have a flu .

Learn from your mistakes said the wise man :yes:

Sorry to hear you got flu. I think you made the right decision laying off the 1ad for awhile as it would likely make you more tired immediately after taking it. I wouldn't worry about the pain from the flu shot. Think of it as practice pinning. Have them do an IM injection in a muscle that you just got done training. That way you can still train without worry.

One qtn. Isn't 1AD just as in the same class as AAS in canada. And if so, is there a reason you didn't just run a cycle of testosterone (either transdermal or pinned)? Just curious.

Ya , I know its the same thing in Canada. But from what I've read , first the sides are pretty low. That is the first reason. Secondly I don't want something pinned ... I'd don't like the idea of injecting myself with a needle. Also , I feel safer taking some prohormones since they are made by legit companies in the USA until the ban. I bought some ergopharm products ... The last reason why I didn't take the real thing is because I want some good results , but not as good as if I would do a classic AAS cycle . The reason for this ? Because I work in a gym and I don't want people to realise that I've gotten much bigger in a month ...

Understandable! My first cycle was 1-T/4AD and I got some nice strength gains off of it. I agree it would be tough to explain 35+ lbs you might get off a really wet AAS cycle first time around, lol.

On second thought, you might be fretting over nothing concerning when to actually start the cycle. I just realized you aren't kickstarting it with anything. It will likely be 2-3 weeks b/f you start to notice results from the 1ad specifically, so what you do within the next few days likely won't be any more or less important than it would if you were training naturally imo. Good luck with your cycle. I am anxious to see how it goes.

-Cardinal

Whats up people . Just thought I'd make a little update. Flu is finaly going away. Im starting to sneeze more yellow stuff . :lol: Sorry for the details , didn't want to discust anyone. It's jus that , when that happens , its always cuz the flu is going away ! Anyways , I'm gonna go training today and see how I feel . If everything is top shape , then I will start my cycle tommorow ! Can't wait , I'm tired of all this shit happening to me when I want to start my damn cycle ... :mad:

Oh ya , on a side note , I went training yesterday , but I didn't feel that great. Since I was sneezing every 2 mins . None of the less , I manage somehow for my weights to stay the same as last time. Not bad , cuz I felt soooo tired because of the stupid flu.

Yesterday I ate pretty well. Except I had a small bowl of doritos ! And I ate like a damn monster at night as I hadn't smoked weed in a few weeks and I wanted to smoke one last time before my cycle was over. LOL

Last night I hate :

Around 9 : 1/2 cup of cottage cheese + 1/2 cup of yogourt with 1/2 can tuna

Around 10:30: cup of almonds + 2 scoops of whey with 2% milk and a Table spoon of peanut butter

Around midnight I ate : 1/3 of a big container of yogourt (2%) with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

I guess it isn't that much , just felt like a lot while I was eating it. Ah well , it was like my cheat day , so not that bad for a cheat day.

Lastely , I've decided that I will eat a lot , but I will keep those calories around 3k-3.3k

Why that sudden layback in the cals ? Cuz I'm more interrested in gaining lean mass . I'm aware that I might sacrafice a few pounds on the 1-ad doing this , but I am prepared for it if I can get more lean mass in . 3k-3.3k is still a few hundred cals above my maintenance though.

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck with your cycle, Simon. Interested to see how it goes.

I hurt my lower back last week too & it's really been slowing me down! :mad:

busyLivin said:
Good luck with your cycle, Simon. Interested to see how it goes.

I hurt my lower back last week too & it's really been slowing me down! :mad:
Thx dude.

Ya I know , its a pain. But at least having a flu helped me recuparate with my lower back . It was just a muscle injury but man , its when you hurt yourself there that you see how the lower back is central in your overall body.

Hope you get better bro. Good luck with your back . Do some back stretches before you train. Thats what I did , helped a lot.

thanks. I kind of have a history of lower back issues.. I just bought a lifting belt & will wear it for a while to see if it helps :)

Just came back from training ... Very nice training

My weights went up real good !

I did some deadlifts and I increased the weights at each set... It wasn't to failure cuz I didn't want to go that hard on my lower back , but still pretty good. Next time , it will be to failure ...

Here is what I put on it :

110x8 // 135x8 // 155x8 // 175x7

Note: on my last set with 175lbs I could of done easily 8 and even 10. The reason why I did 7 is that I couldn't hold the grip even with an alternate grip ... So , I think I need some gloves for the damn deadlift if I want to go higher in weights. But 175 was pretty easy to do 7 ... Pretty sure I could go for 190 at least to do my sets of 8.

Also did some abs today :)

I'll start to put my diet tomorrow when I start the pills :) I'm not sure if I should start tomorrow though cuz I don't know if I'll be able to start tomorrow cuz of work/school. I might be able if I finish earlier and my friend can also come. I need him to be there since I need a spot for my chest.

Could anyone tell me what they think on this ? Should I start tommorow and not being able to go train ? Or should I wait on tuesday when I will be able for sure to go train ?

If it helps , I feel real good today . The flu is pretty much gone , had real good strenght during the workout ! So if its up to how my health is , I feel ready to start it.

I think I mentioned this before. It really doesn't matter what specific day you start. 1AD won't kick in for 2-3 weeks. When it does kick in though, I would bump calories a little bit. Your dose is very low, and in my estimation 1AD isn't a strong enough anabolic to put on appreciable muscle just over maintenance. I could be wrong though. Have been many time before :)

For the deadlifts, have you tried chalk? Cheap and it works really well. I wouldn't go for gloves. If anything that might hinder your grip further by making more like a thickbar. Straps if all else fails would be the way to go imo.

Weight this morning : 176.6lbs

Took my first pill this morning !

Target weight : 190lbs lean.

Lets hope I can reach this !

did you mention how long is your cycle is going to be? 4 weeks? 6?

Oops , thought I did ... Hehe

Cycle will be 6 weeks + 4 weeks of pct

Glad to see you are finally better and the show is on the road. Look forward to see some results!!

Back