• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super Newb Question about protien and nitro-tech

j rizz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey all, this is goin to sound like a super newb question and im going to come off like a complete idiot, but i need answers and i kno you are the guys to come to. so....
well.. today i bought some whey protien made by optimal nutrition ( i needed some really bad because my alltheywhey.com stuff is coming in)(what are your thoughts about whey made by 'ON) and some creatine made by nitro-tech.
i've heard its safe to take together from some guys, but i wanna come here to make sure it is safe.
if its safe to take, whats the best way to take them together daily. im not sure how to encorporate them together. should i take 1 serving of each before and after workouts or morning and post-workouts..?? im not sure..
last newb question.. i noticed alot of sugar in the nitro-tech, are there any other brands that dont have as much sugar in them..??
THANKS MUCH ALL!!:thumb:

ON's whey protein is an excellent product, you'll find many fans on this forum. Regarding creatine I'd recommend you steer clear of MuscleTech in the future as it's way overpriced.

You can safely take whey and creatine together.

j rizz said:
last newb question.. i noticed alot of sugar in the nitro-tech, are there any other brands that dont have as much sugar in them..??
THANKS MUCH ALL!!:thumb:
I believe there is something like 73grams/serving in cell-tech and this is crazy. There are many creatines out there with very little or no sugar at all. You could always go with good old flavorless monohydrate and easily throw it in with your post workout shake, but my personal favorite creatine is Swole. It's much cheaper and is some good shit.

Is metabolic whey made by ON? Because the chocalote metobolic whey is the worst mixing whey EVER!!!!!!

redspy said:
Regarding creatine I'd recommend you steer clear of MuscleTech in the future as it's way overpriced.
is the price the only reason to steer clear b/c i have a buddy that works a gnc and sometimes i rob him. :D i usually go for muscletech.

westb51 said:
is the price the only reason to steer clear b/c i have a buddy that works a gnc and sometimes i rob him. :D i usually go for muscletech.
Even though it is GNC, stealing your shit is a dumb thing to do. What if they catch you and your buddy and bring criminal charges against you? I read an article once about a GNC employee that was caught stealing products and auctioning them off on ebay, and GNC went after him big time. Be a man and purchase your products, don't be a petty thief.

lol..thnks guys..
umm the only reason i bought it because everything was on sale for 25% off and i had a $15 coupon off of a $50 purchase.. i walked away with a 5lbs. jug of ON whey and a 2lbs. jug of cell-tech for $50.. so, not to shabby.
after reading a recent thread that was posted.. i think i might take it back and make my own creatine..
im glad to hear that ON is a good product...
is the reason it has so much sugar for insulin spike reasons or for taste reasons.. i was reading an article and the reason for all the sugar i guess is because its all dextrose and it causes the creatine to get into the blood stream quicker..
but hell... YET ANOTHER QUESTIOn!!!! lol... umm this guy i kno says that it isnt important to do the loading stage of creatine.. and i looked at him like "wtf??" is it necessary?? mind you that i have never put creatine in my body before.

you may get clowned for asking these questions, but I encourage you to ask anyway.......at BB.com! I'm kidding (kinda). Well, you gotta learn, so you gotta ask. Muscletech stuff is overhyped, overpriced, and not even first rate. Optimum, on the whole is better. But ou will find (via these boards) some lesser known, inexpensive and excellent quality products of every variety you need. Anything ending in "-tech" is probably burning dollars unnecessarily. Steer clear of GNC if at all possible, too. Unless you have the gun, the mask, the duct tape, etc. Awright, I'm kidding. Unless you have a 100% off coupon....

Back