• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cutting cycle

yuyi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I guys,

I need some advice,

I'm just finishing a cycle with sustanon 250, I think I have gained at least 10 pounds and it looks pretty much like muscle gains, however, I have also gained some fat.

I'm ready to do a cutting cycle, but I'm still undecided. I have been doing it thru the internet, I know is not a safe method, but is the only one i know, I'm not sure if at this point I'm doing the right thing by approachin a cutting cycle now, but I defenetly don't want to look fat and puffy.

winstrol
clembuterol
primobolan

I want to combine these 3 and see what I get, my concern is, How long should I be off between cycles.

and any other helpfull advice, I had some side effects with the sustanon, nothing mesure.

thank you...

yuyi said:
I guys,

I need some advice,

I'm just finishing a cycle with sustanon 250, I think I have gained at least 10 pounds and it looks pretty much like muscle gains, however, I have also gained some fat.

I'm ready to do a cutting cycle, but I'm still undecided. I have been doing it thru the internet, I know is not a safe method, but is the only one i know, I'm not sure if at this point I'm doing the right thing by approachin a cutting cycle now, but I defenetly don't want to look fat and puffy.

winstrol
clembuterol
primobolan

I want to combine these 3 and see what I get, my concern is, How long should I be off between cycles.

and any other helpfull advice, I had some side effects with the sustanon, nothing mesure.

thank you...

ALL steroids cycles should use test as a base. Primo is a waste of money when it comes to cost vs effect. anything less than 600 mg/wk is a waste of time, that shit is very mild (there is a reason why a lot of women use primo)

I would do this:

week 1-8 : test enanthate or cyp @ 500 mg/wk
week 1-8 : T3 @ 50-100 mcg/ED
week 3-8 : Winstrol @ 50-100 mg/ED
week 1-8 : nolvadex @ 20 mg/ED
week 1-8 : HCG @ 500 iu's every 4-5 days

* cutting cycles are ALL about diet. the drugs only help you to keep the muscle that you already have.

thank you for your advice,

Back