• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Redline!!! Is it just me or is the new formula weaker?!?!

Kwan YI

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently went back on Redline after taking 2 month break from it and obviously the formula has changed from syrupy to soupy and it also doesnt give me the kick it used too!! anyone else know what I am talking about and experienced this as well!!!!!!

I honestly believe the new formula is weaker, way weaker than the original Redline!!!!

well i have the new formula too, and i like it for me its stronger, i like it cuz they made it thicker, and for me it kicks in, in bout 5 min bro

Seven11- if you have the redline that is thick then you have the old redline.... the new redline is watery and cinamon tasting and weaker!!!

I have the old version and it never did jack for me. It says not to go over 5ml a day. I do 10ml and still dont feel any energy or anything. One thing I do like is the taste.

oohh but the i had the watery version last time so i figured it was the old version... but anyways this thick one kicks ass man wooow i feel it in 3 min

yeah, I dont know why they changed the formula when it worked so well before..... I was like you Seven11, when I took the old thick version I felt it hit me within 5 min, now I get maybe a little kick in about 15 min and it wheres off pretty fast.....

with redline it is synephrine based so if you were using an ephedra based product prior it might not do anything for that person.............

Does anyone know if the original formula is available anywhere?

i bought mine at bulk nutrition..... i hope u get the good version hehe

It went from thicker to thinner, and most recently, back to thicker (and I feel this latest version is the strongest).

Sorry for the dumb question , never took this ... But what the hell is redline ? Anyone have a link where I can see the product ?

IML Gear Cream!
It a 'power' drink: http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/buy/vpx/redline/rtd

From their website:

This freaky scientific breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the shivering response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burning fat and getting energized simpler and more delicious than ever.

For our Canadian brothers, a translation:
[font=Arial,Helvetica] This freaky scientific breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the shivering response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burning fat and getting energized simpler and more delicious than ever., eh? [/font]

For Rednecks brothers:
This hyar freaky scientific bustthrough is th' fust physique-transfo'min' matrix t'coax yer hide t'burn fat through th' shivahin' response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burnin' fat an' gittin' inergized simpler an' mo'e delicious than evah.

For Ghetto brothers:
Dis freaky scientific bustdrough be de fust physique-transfo'min' matrix t'coax yo' body t'burn fat drough de shiverin' response. VPX Redline Eyebally To Drink makes burnin' fat and digtin' energized simpla' and mo'e delicious dan ever. Ah be baaad...

For our English brothers:
This freaky scientific breakffrough is the bloomin' first physique-transformin' matrix ter coax yor body ter burn fat frough the shiverin' response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burnin' fat and copping energized simpler and more delicious than ever.

An lastly, for our illiterate brothers:

Last edited:
LOL , nice translations :lol:

cfs3 said:
It a 'power' drink: http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/buy/vpx/redline/rtd

From their website:

This freaky scientific breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the shivering response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burning fat and getting energized simpler and more delicious than ever.

For our Canadian brothers, a translation:
[font=Arial,Helvetica]This freaky scientific breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the shivering response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burning fat and getting energized simpler and more delicious than ever., eh? [/font]

For Rednecks brothers:
This hyar freaky scientific bustthrough is th' fust physique-transfo'min' matrix t'coax yer hide t'burn fat through th' shivahin' response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burnin' fat an' gittin' inergized simpler an' mo'e delicious than evah.

For Ghetto brothers:
Dis freaky scientific bustdrough be de fust physique-transfo'min' matrix t'coax yo' body t'burn fat drough de shiverin' response. VPX Redline Eyebally To Drink makes burnin' fat and digtin' energized simpla' and mo'e delicious dan ever. Ah be baaad...

For our English brothers:
This freaky scientific breakffrough is the bloomin' first physique-transformin' matrix ter coax yor body ter burn fat frough the shiverin' response. VPX Redline Ready To Drink makes burnin' fat and copping energized simpler and more delicious than ever.

An lastly, for out illiterate brothers:

LMFAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Back