• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ephedrine Sulfate

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will be playing with ephedrine sulfate that is in a pill which contains 15 mg of ephedrine sulfate and 120 mg of theophylline, another stimulant. :)
Any of you know anything about theophylline? 50 mg of ephedrine sulfate is the right dosage for a good stimulant effect? I don´t care about the thermogenic part of it.
I would be glad to read any documents on those two medicines. Thanks

If only I had a disturbed moderator obsessed with poop to answer my questions.

i think theophylline is fairly similar to caffiene, its found in tea

stu21Ldn said:
i think theophylline is fairly similar to caffiene, its found in tea
Yes it is one stimulant found in tea, coffee and other products. I am worried because it has 120 mg of it in the pill besides 15 mg of ephedrine sulfate. I don´t wanna overload my CNS too much.
Hey, this pill seems already like a EC. :grin:

theophylline used to (and maybe still is) be prescribed for asthma in a pill called theodore (sp?) I used to take it but can't remember dosage, I don't recall any stimulant effect though.

SJ69 said:
theophylline used to (and maybe still is) be prescribed for asthma in a pill called theodore (sp?) I used to take it but can't remember dosage, I don't recall any stimulant effect though.
I read it is a mild stimulant and yes it is used for asthma. Can you try to remember the dosage? How many pills did you take? Maybe I can find the laboratory where it was produced.

I used one pill twice a day, this was over 10 yrs ago. I believe the pills were blue. I can't recal the mg's per pill though.

How mild, why not caffeine pills? Sudafed (pseudophedrine) used to give me a mild boost. Someone gave me some of that stuff the kids take for ADD, it acted as a mild to moderate stimulant, what the hell's that stuff called? I can't remember???you know the stuff, it was really popular a few years ago. I'll think of it.

I am not interested in theophylline, I just want the amphetamine effect of ephedrine sulfate. :)
I just would like to know the toxicity levels for those substances.

you could always try the good ol' cocaine + meth stack :D
It will make you go like this :hot:
If that's too mild try smoking some crack with it.
The above stack is recommended for use before doing 100 rep squat drop sets. For added effect mainline some clen and make sure you jump right into the swimming pool after leaving the hot tub.

Please no flames or remarks about the dangers of the above mentioned stack, just in one of those goofy moods.

IML Gear Cream!
I don´t have nice friends as you with that kind of knowledge of drugs whereabouts. It is for the best though or I would have to try them all. :bounce:
Is meth that good?

Back