• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

teens who want to use ph's

bio-chem

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Like a lot of you out there I recently recieved a message from a teen member telling me he was going to use a cycle of 1-ad no matter what anybody said, but would I still help him with his cycle. I was hoping everyone would post there understanding of what a cycle of pro hormones will do to an underage body. just realistic stuff, but opinions are ok. for instance dont tell them their dicks will fall off unless they use super glue when they masturbate. as funny as that is. but if one persons opinion is dont use them under 25 and others think 21, im hoping for honest realistic consequences and opinions here.
p.s. dont name this member, at least he is trying to ask for help

The thing is, this kid is contiously asking each and every person until he finds the answer hes looking for. Well look buddy, the answer your looking for isn't the correct answer to your question. You should steer away from PH's. You know this, we all know this, so please. If your going to take them, fine go take them, but if your going to be smart than do it the right way and eat right, train right, and for gods sake supplement right.

bio-chem said:
Like a lot of you out there I recently recieved a message from a teen member telling me he was going to use a cycle of 1-ad no matter what anybody said, but would I still help him with his cycle. I was hoping everyone would post there understanding of what a cycle of pro hormones will do to an underage body. just realistic stuff, but opinions are ok. for instance dont tell them their dicks will fall off unless they use super glue when they masturbate. as funny as that is. but if one persons opinion is dont use them under 25 and others think 21, im hoping for honest realistic consequences and opinions here.

My penis still has never been the same.

Hormones play such an important role in the development of adolescents into adults that playing with prohormones and prosteroids is really playing with your development.

Besides, it is easy for a 17 year old, through just good dieting and training, to gain 25 lbs in a year. You don't need prohormones for that because you are already a walking hormone basically.

Arnie's left nu said:
My penis still has never been the same.
I grew a vagina! :scared:

thatguy said:
Hormones play such an important role in the development of adolescents into adults that playing with prohormones and prosteroids is really playing with your development.

Besides, it is easy for a 17 year old, through just good dieting and training, to gain 25 lbs in a year. You don't need prohormones for that because you are already a walking hormone basically.

correction: 15 year old

i see it like this...

when i was 15 i started lifting (not properly, but i started with free-weights at home and college gym, then fully equipped gym over the following months) from 15-18 i put on 4 stone of weight, went from a skinny 9st to a decent 13st! no supplements, no creatine, no protein shakes... nothing! all i did was lift 4-5 days a week and i grew!

now i'm 20 (nearly 21), i'm 13.5st (so i've only put on .5 stone over the last 2-3 years) and i'm running every fancy natural supplement avaliable, training very hard, but i'm struggling to put any more muscle on

bottom line is when your a teenager you can grow just by looking at the weights! your body is in growth overdrive... its developing naturally and a little bit of lifting will go a long way in giving yourself a good muscular base to work with when your older, taking PH is absolutely pointless in your teenage years and will do a LOT more damage than good

peace

bio-chem said:
I do agree with you except for a couple of issues that glare in my mind...

Although it is true that this "kid" is (apparently) asking for help, it is also well known and frequently stated that all the information anyone needs is already posted in the Stickys in this thread and the Anabolic Thread. While I do agree that it serves no real good cause to disseminate bad information through sarcastic posting, it could also be argued that simply answering this "kid" with the answers he wants is a great disservice.

This individual seems to not be willing to wait or work for results. Coupled with the fact that he has already stated that he is NOT going to listen to anyone who tells him not to take PH/PS. What on earth has he said that will convince me that he can be trusted with sound advice in the first place? With these obvious facts in place I cannot in all good conscience tell this juvenile how to administer prohormones. Better to offend him and send him away angry and healthy than to encourage him into a catastrophic life decision.

Just my opinion. You know I admire your professionalism in this matter.

Witmaster said:
This individual seems to not be willing to wait or work for results. Coupled with the fact that he has already stated that he is NOT going to listen to anyone who tells him not to take PH/PS. What on earth has he said that will convince me that he can be trusted with sound advice in the first place? With these obvious facts in place I cannot in all good conscience tell this juvenile how to administer prohormones. Better to offend him and send him away angry and healthy than to encourage him into a catastrophic life decision.

what?? your saying offend him, let him run PH without any advice and end up doing 100x more damage then he otherwise would if properly advised on how to run a cycle

this kid is 15 (only just!), if we tell him not to run this shit he blatently will run it you know what kids are like! he knows the risks, he knows hes gonna fuck himself up but i'd rather him know what he is doing regardless of whether he runs the cylce or not, just don't want a bad situation to turn into a horror story

i'm not saying encourage him, infact i'm thinking to myself how stupid all of this is! fact of the matter is... AT 15 YOU SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERING PROHORMONES

the kids got a screw loose for wanting to run PH! but oh well at least he is asking for advice about it which is more than a lot of kids his age would do

peace

If this "kid" were honestly looking for some kind of useful facts to aid his PH/PS use he would have found them without all the PM's. Big Brother is always trying to find ways to unearth criminal behavior ... no doubt instructing a 15 year old directly on how to use an illegal substance is in violation of some criminal code somehow ... and would surely use a standard tactic like this as it is deployed to detour underage tobacco sales. I would have to question whether this "kid" is legit. I'd also say that anyone who tells this person how to use gear is due whatever asskicking he or she gets.

Anyone I caught helping my kid do something like this would get the worst ass kicking of his life be it physically, financially, or whatever other way I could muster. It took a lot of effort and love to keep my son clear of drugs. He has smoked a little weed but does not drink or take drugs at all.

IF my son for some reason developed a motivation to take PH/PS and deviated from his normal patterns of behavior ... i.e. come to dad and ask what the story is ... I'd hope whom ever he asked would take the responsible course and deny all queries regarding "How To" and only provide information on the consequential effects.

If I were asked I'd look at how to let the parents know what the kid was up too.

It still takes a village to raise a kid ...

young d said:
what?? your saying offend him, let him run PH without any advice and end up doing 100x more damage then he otherwise would if properly advised on how to run a cycle
OK, that's not exactly what I meant or said. Perhaps I should have been a bit more specific. What I meant was, that if this kid is offended by being told to grow up and not do prohormones then so be it. I wasn't implying that one should simply assult this kid with insults in an attempt to offend.

As far as offering him sound advice? My original statement stands.I cannot in all good conscience tell this juvenile (or any juvenile for that matter) how to administer prohormones I can not and WILL NOT provide any assistance to a kid seeking to damage him/herself through the illegal use of prohormones. The only thing I have to offer to the child is the advice to leave the shit alone.

IML Gear Cream!
... I'd hope whom ever he asked would take the responsible course and deny all queries regarding "How To" and only provide information on the consequential effects.

damn it. anyways thats what im hoping this thread will be. letting them know the realistic consequences of using these products at such a young age. things like testicular shut down. depression. growth plates closing prematurely. things like that

When people PM me that I dont know, I tell them: "STFU, I dont know you." :D

why do all of these threads turn to shit? i realize that ph's aren't studied on minors but there must be someone on this site that has a educated opinion about how ph's effect people under 20. the sticky says "Using prohormones under the age of 18 is a very bad idea; it can result in the closure of growth plates, thus resulting in permanently stunted growth; it can also result in potentially serious endocrine system problems." But that is fairly general. is there anyone here that actually has taken ph's at 17 or 18 and has had permanent damage?

Witmaster said:

Exactly. He's only listening to what he wants to hear anyway.

titans1854 said:
why do all of these threads turn to shit? i realize that ph's aren't studied on minors but there must be someone on this site that has a educated opinion about how ph's effect people under 20. the sticky says "Using prohormones under the age of 18 is a very bad idea; it can result in the closure of growth plates, thus resulting in permanently stunted growth; it can also result in potentially serious endocrine system problems." But that is fairly general. is there anyone here that actually has taken ph's at 17 or 18 and has had permanent damage?
What if I asked you to get in a sports car and floor it; and a mile up the road was a 90 degree corner but you had to take that corner to get to the finnish line at no less than 145mph. Would you do it? Probably not unless you have some selfesteem isues and you didn't care about your future too much and you were a "live in the moment" type person. (which isnt a bad thing totaly if you use some common sense) Point being PH's being taken by kids is beyond a bad judgment call its just plain stupidity kind of like taking that corner at 145mph. You know the potential risks and they're pretty great so why take the chance? The results from PH's aren't going to help a highschool kid finally make his varsity football team (or get off the bench), or get the girl thats been laughing at him since he was a freshman, or turn him into Mr. Popular, and certainly wouldn't make him any damn smarter. It would actually display how much he hasn't grown mentaly. IMO PH's can be a good "assist" down the road when needed but for a person with peaked test levels and still growing -you don't need them PERIOD. SO REMOVE HEADS FROM ASSES KIDS PH'S AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE YOU'RE LIFE (in a good way). IF YOU ARE 3RD STRING ON THE TEAM YOU STILL WILL BE, THAT GIRL IS STILL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU, YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE THE MAN!, AND YOU'LL BE PORTRAYING YOURSELF AS AN EVEN BIGGER DUMB ASS......................CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Curlingcadys said:
SO REMOVE HEADS FROM ASSES KIDS PH'S AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE YOU'RE LIFE (in a good way). IF YOU ARE 3RD STRING ON THE TEAM YOU STILL WILL BE, THAT GIRL IS STILL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU, YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE THE MAN!, AND YOU'LL BE PORTRAYING YOURSELF AS AN EVEN BIGGER DUMB ASS......................CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

:funny:

Back