• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1AD and....??

NiceGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whatsup fellas and ladies,
I know the ban is going to happen in about 8hrs.... And I want to try 1AD by ergopharm.... I know it is best to stack it with 4AD. What brand should I use for the 4ad? Should I use the 4 derm lotion by Avant labs? What are your PCT tips as well?

Thanks in advance,
Bobby

4Derm is a great product. For PCT tips check out the PH sticky.

redspy said:
4Derm is a great product. For PCT tips check out the PH sticky.

How much 4ADERM should I use during a four week cycle-mg per day?(when I use 1AD a 300mg per day)? It says use 5 - 10 squirts when 1.5 squirts is 50 mg of 4ad. In your opinion, where is the best place to apply 4ADERM ?

Thanks, Bobby

NiceGuy said:
How much 4ADERM should I use during a four week cycle-mg per day?(when I use 1AD a 300mg per day)? It says use 5 - 10 squirts when 1.5 squirts is 50 mg of 4ad. In your opinion, where is the best place to apply 4ADERM ?

Thanks, Bobby

Ok disregard my last thread..... I just realized 4ADERM is no longer for sale... But 4DERM is.... is this the same thing as 4AD? I guess what Im tying to say is.. Will this product protect me from some of the side effects of 1AD like they say 4AD will?

Also,,, what would your recemended dosage be?(on the bottle is says 4 to 6 sprays). Will that be sufficient when using 1AD...

So does this mean people are gonna be putting pro-hormone shit in the steroids forum? I can see it with 1-test and M1T cause they're actually steroids.

Go for 5 sprays twice a day, spaced 12 hours apart. I applied it all over my torso after I dried off from a shower. Give it about 10min to dry before you put a shirt on. You will need to take more 1AD then that. What is the dosage for each one? You should take 3/day, evenly spaced throughout the day. Someone might suggest more, but I wouldn't go more than 4/day. You should be fine with 3.

RCfootball87 said:
So does this mean people are gonna be putting pro-hormone shit in the steroids forum? I can see it with 1-test and M1T cause they're actually steroids.
They are illegal scheduled substances just like steriods.

Back