• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hello all

scooterbilly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 33 live in London England.I own a small gym in Essex
www.theoriginhealthandfitness.com
I train twice a day-usually weights in my lunchtime and Muay Thai/kickboxing in the evening.

Same as everyone else I want to lose fat and build muscle-I'm nervous about using AAS and I'm not strong enough to put something foreign into my body for fear of something going wrong so you could say I'm 100% natural.

Other than weights and martial arts I've got two Bassett Hounds (Daisy and Trudy) and I'm married(nearly three years now)-we got married in Vegas by Elvis (I know its cheesy but I enjoyed it!!)

Yeah Man, Welcome and good luck

Welcome, I used to fight Muay Thai rules here in St. Louis. Retired Superheavyweight champ!!! Dude, there is nothing "cheesy" about the "KING" :rocker:

Greetings and Salutations!!!!

Welcome to IM :wave:

welcome, always good to see another londoner!

I like the old bunny better

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome scooter. Fellow Brit here, although I live in California,

Welcome, I am just south of london

Northwestern U.S.A. here. Looks like we ALL like to work out and stay in shape from ALL over the World. ;) I'm not only new here, but I'm new at getting into shape after a L-o-n-g while. Playing easy is over, now It's time to Play hard! Even as I talk to U on-line at my computer, my chair is set aside, and I stand here doing squats and stretches. NO time to lose. :thumb:

Back